PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is necessary to check shchitovidku right after stood?

Lenochka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

Consult me, please.

There was a stood pregnancy of 5 weeks. Have scraped out only here on October, 14th. Today has gone to check on US a cavity of the uterus and at the same time has decided to check up shchitovidku (it is necessary to prepare for following pregnancy). And here problems: (

Now I shall try to write off or copy results of US (here and there muffledly for me it is written):

It is located usually, contours equal.

The right share of 57*15*15 mm.,

Isthmus of 4 mm.

The left share 48*15*15

Ehogennost up to the mark, ehostruktura non-uniform.

Lawful depression eh () ogemo is marked or celebrated.... On periphery of the left share. Remo.. r.. And a load.. y are not increased.

The conclusion: Slabovyrazhennye changes of structure or frame of the left share - autoimmune tireo.. dit?

Have told or said that it is necessary to check up dynamics or changes in 3 months, well and to descend or go to endocrinologists.

And now questions:

1. Whether can these or it *quot; ?N??a??ON?y?UN*quot; changes to be connected by what recently I was beremena? Can and is not necessaryl now to do or make US?

2. Has just now noticed, that I have some pershit in a throat and not by way of a nose. Whether can affect or influence results of US slabenkoe ORZ?

3. Whether it is necessary to go right now to endocrinologists? Can be (again taki, considering recent pregnancy) analyses will be *quot; not Oao??y?U??*quot;? And if not now to go, through how much months?

4. At us to get to endocrinologists it is necessary to stay for a floor of day. It would be healthy to hand over in advance to me a blood on hormones (all peerly analyses will paid) and to come to them already with ready results and US and analyses. Whether it is necessary to me to hand over in advance a blood on hormones, or all all over again to consult to the doctor?

5. If all should be made analyses in advance if will not complicate, please, write - on what hormones it is necessary to hand over in my case.

Just in case the additional information:

To me 28. Problems with shchitovidkoj was never. US shchitovidki about one today never did or made. But in 2001 handed over a blood on :4 (thyroxine)-128, TTG a thyritropic hormone - 0,7 and Testosteron-Depotum - 0,5 nmol/... Under these and some other indications drank to Diana-35.

Melnichenko
Lena, volume of your thyroid gland it is absolutely normal (11, 5 sm3), earlier certain TTG and over 4 also are absolutely normal.

The rest - normative vraianty structures or frames.

The endocrinologist can inform the following - frequency nevynashivanija to pregnancy more in iododefitsitnyh regions, nonpregnant inhabitants our immense (no less than poti to all Europe) are recommended to cook food on iodirovannoj (instead of usual) salts.

Pregnant women are recommended to use in addition preparations of an iodide of a potassium (iodomarin, an iodide).

Disturbance of activity of a thyroid gland can become the reason nevynashivanija to pregnancy, for that exception it is possible though tomorrow issledvoat TTG (all rest - at deviation or rejection TTG from norm or rate)

The role of antibodies to TG in nevynashivanii pregnancy is studied or investigated, and for you personally at the given stage (and any woman has a probability of those or other failures at pregnancy) them issledvoanie it is not meaningful.

Cold has no attitude or relation to your practically ideal structure or frame of a thyroid gland.

Lenochka
HURRAH! HURRAH! HURRAH!

I have correctly understood, what I should calm down and possible while to not go anywhere?

As a last resort, to hand over on TTG (vsyotaki I already for a long time handed over that analysis). And the result can be interpreted most and to go to endocrinologists only if he will be suspicious, yes?

I actually also did not think, that nevynashivanie have occured or happened because of shchitovidki. Simply me this or thus stood has very much frightened, moreover and complications after cleaning... And so it would be desirable to check up on-opportunit everything to exclude probability of repetition of this nightmare.

And iodirovannuju we eat salt. And I have periodically a drink an iodine-assets.

Melnichenko
Iod-aktiv-NOT a medicinal preparation, and a product of chemical synthesis. Used as BAD.

Lenochka
Thanks, the dear professor.

I have understood all. Up to pregnancy I think and BAD will be naploho, and during pregnancy I shall drink in addition preparations of an iodide of a potassium.

I already unpacked or printed out your advice or council and in note knizhechku to myself have thrust:)

My God! As it is good that there is an opportunity of fast consultations without an abruption from job!

Store or Keep you the God, dear doctors! Your disinterested kindness necessarily to you will return.

Melnichenko
Up to pregnancy there is no necessity for use any BAD with iodom-need or requirement for an iodine udovlletvorjaetsja due to use instead of usual salt iodirovannoj (anyway all over the world).

Lenochka
Hm...

Thanks, I shall consider.

Melnichenko
Oh, Lenochka, I have not thought, that iod-aktiv-gradoobrazujushchy BAD for Obninsk.

Know, in Switzerland in beginning XX of a century or blepharon group photos did or made - cretins of the Alpes.. Now 16-years malchonka becomes the champion on mountain skiing. And somehow in fact have managed without help BAD - all on the Swiss model, the CART recommended...

So nevertheless why *quot; hm. And quot;..

Lenochka
So nevertheless why *quot; hm. And quot;..

It seemed to me, that in your lips *quot; uCa*quot; has sounded disapprovingly.

At us in Obninsk really, all the iodine-assets, a calcium-assets and a selenium-assets, with feeling of patriotism, probably successively burst:) will not be worse from them in any case.

But at us here even bread bake on iodirovannoj salts. Bread is called *quot; O???a*quot;.

Melnichenko
Problem not in my lips - a problem in fast and RELIABLE, and also the cheap decision of a problem mass iodnoj prophylaxes (I do not wish you to upset at once with a selenium).

So, iodirovannaja salt means, that there is a product which approximately is equally consumed by all (moreover, to the grandmother to whom salt is not necessary, and an iodine it is necessary less), is cheap and is made in a minimum quantity mest-t.e the easy or light;mild control.

Salt is chosen by the mute CARRIER or BEARER of the IODINE - as much as possible cheaply, it is not enough factories, the easy or light;mild control. It is chosen in the beginning of 20 centuries (whence the example with Switzerland) .sol provides MASS mute profilatktiku-. iodirovana salt ON the TABLE, iodirovana salt in the industry (automatically there is iodirovannym bread so dear or expensive to your heart), iodirovana a salt going on a forage to cattle - automatically becomes iodirovannym moloko-and it is not necessary to push in it or him laminariju. Then to check, whether skukozhilas she, and then to sell vtridoroga...

Also it is not necessary to take in addition money for iodirovannuju something cabbage (garlic, foam for shaving, a condom, air, tickets.... What it is possible to think up?).

Moreover, if the median of an ioduria at the population has raised or increased more than 300 mkg \l, it is possible to change quantity or amount of entered salt at 5 (three) factories..

So have decided to do or make in mire-but it NOT to favourably our country is CHEAPLY... And here iodirovannoe beer or batonchiki, moreover in substance X under the double price... And ian--TH go!!!

And here in iododefitsitnyh regions it is not necessary to fill deficiency of a selenium up to a restore of deficiency of an iodine - will be worse to children's brains..

Also that is curious, Lena-I write the banal things, well-known in the world. But!! We shall go the by....

And BAD - not medical problema-it is a problem of purchase by the person something, that it seems to him nuzhnym-and a sin on it or this of an arm or a hand to not heat up BADOdelatelem.. Human slabosti-a basis of well-being of the expert in marketing.

Lenochka
What interesting lecture! And as I have not glanced it here earlier.

I have understood idea. Itself awfully I dislike and BADy and often the mains-operated marketing connected with them though I use sometimes.

And here about it or this I at all did not suspect: in iododefitsitnyh regions it is not necessary to fill deficiency of a selenium up to a restore of deficiency of an iodine

Thanks that have told or said. For me the similar information is important, at me the son grows.