PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and TTG (a question with specifications - earlier addressed to G.A.Melnichenko)

jabka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

I recently asked this question and have received the answer demanding my specification.

Please once again explain: G.A. Has responded, that very well, but the answer depends on a duration of gestation.

Now 13 weeks.

I repeat ======

To me of 30 years. Body height 172, weight 94.

3 years ago there was a subtotal resection shchit.zhelezy. (DTZ - hyperfunction).

Having learned or Having found out, that is pregnant has checked up hormones.

On a background 50 units of a L-thyroxine

TTG - 5,2 (0.4-4)

4 svob. - 13.5 (9-22)

Has increased a dose of a L-thyroxine, in 4 weeks of reception 75 units of a L-thyroxine:

4 svob. - 17,0 (9-22)

TTG - 3,13 (0.4-4)

Has still increased a dose of a L-thyroxine, in 3 weeks of reception 100 units of a L-thyroxine:

4 svob. - 17,2 (9-22)

TTG - 1,18 (0.4-4)

Already 13 weeks of pregnancy.

Whether to continue to increase or enlarge up to 125 units a L-thyroxine? Thanks.

Excuse for a repeated question - strongly I experience, but on consultation now I can not come.

V.Fadeyev
01.09.2004, 19:30
I already responded you by mail. Increase a dose up to 150 mkg and more question on change of a dose up to the extremity or end of pregnancy, most likely, will not rise. This dose, apparently garantirovanno will provide need or requirement increasing during pregnancy in thyroid goromonah.