PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain please a situation.

lubasha
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

Very much it would be desirable to understand - why to me such occurs or happens, and to the doctor while I can not get - on business trip she.

I describe a situation:

To me of 26 years, to the child 1,5 years.

Since 12 years - a hypothyrosis, Ait

I accept a L-thyroxine, at present 100-125 mkg/?OO

Last analyses on TTG:

09.01.2004 TTG 0,57

27.05.2004 TTG 2,31

18.01.2005 TTG 20, 34

All analyses surrendered in the same laboratories, norm or rate 0,2-2,9

Having received the analysis I stay in some shock. In general for me such digits not again (was already so), but hoped that the dose is picked up also all was compensated. In what there can be a reason of such sharp rise TTG?

Melnichenko
Body height of the child.

Regularity of reception.

Rules of application

Use of other preparations.

Labratornaja a mistake or an error.

lubasha
Body height of the child.

Regularity of reception.

Rules of application

Use of other preparations.

Labratornaja a mistake or an error.

And and here body height of the child? Has not understood:-(

Other preparations did not accept.

Rules of application and a regularity of reception... Has reflected... Generally I for 14 years have got used to accept a medicine, but I can pass or miss reception few times in month and not each time for 30 mines up to meal is is critical? Though I in fact and always so accepted. I can not tell or say that in reception something was unusual lately.

VanushkoVE
Peresdajte TTG in other laboratory.

Buy or Purchase a L-thyroxine in other drugstore (the forged preparation?) or pass to reception Eutiroksa (in the same dose).

Melnichenko
Ljubasha, with body height of the child - miss. I thought about drugom-mass of a body (naturally, yours) + fluctuations of a status of a gland during pregnancy. And how in general in 12 years has been put gipotiroz - whether t.e looked TTG?

Thirty minutes prior to edy-it is critical (t.e better and more earlier, posoklku the absorption is sharply broken by milk, coffee and so forth) .rasschetnaja a dose of a thyroxine - 1, 6 mkg on kg of REAL mass.

Vladimir Eduardovich of the rights as otkusyvanie 125 mkg not always mean jeweller otkusyvanie 125 mkg - and eutiroks just in such dosage and is on sale.

lubasha
Thanks big for attention to my problem:-)

Jumps in weight at me was not. The weight - 50, turns out by calculation of all 80??

Really, immediately the hypothyrosis has been put not in 12, and later (probably can look or see at 2 years if it is necessary precisely) as to hand over TTG was problematic (I do not remember why) but as soon as have handed over - at once the diagnosis and have put, for the result was *gt; 100. First there was a diagnosis - a diffusive or diffuse struma of 3 degrees (now is not present). L-thyroxine in a dose more 100 up to pregnancy never appointed or nominated, and level TTG never was in norm or rate.

Pregnancy has attacked TTG 16. In current of pregnancy the dose is L-thyroxine increased up to 150 and TTG has come to norm or rate. After sorts or labors was a little above (3,77) on 100 a thyroxine and then kept within the limits of norm or rate on 100-125. And here suddenly such result. At me still - in September I have stopped to nurse such question, it can could affect or influence somehow? And more, if all the reasons in wrong reception or a lab. To a mistake or an error - whether costs or stands peresdat the analysis in the near future or nevertheless to wait visit to the doctor?

Uff, excuse that so it is confused... I worry

Melnichenko
Ljubasha, in - the first, it is not necessary volnovatsja-probably, the reason will be absolutely simple.

We have learned or have found out from your report, that gipotiroz really were. Rasschetnaja a dose really nebolshaja-75 100\ day.

Feeding is not counter-indicative also it or him prekrashchenie-not the reason such TTG.

I am not assured, that troksin it is meaningful to forge - too cheap preparation, but we shall mean this version.

Bioavailability of a thyroxine is broken with oral contraceptives, barbiturates (that is Valocordinum and Corvalolum - in these preparations enter barbiturates). Probably, there are certain factors in your Serum. In a word, ideja-100 mkg eutiroksa with good for the period of 2 months - TTG in other laboratory.

lubasha
Many thanks:-)

OK, barbiturates were not. I shall try to accept eutiroks.

Ok it would be desirable basically - so it is possible or it is impossible to combine OK with a thyroxine? Both the endocrinologist and the gynecologist in a voice repeat *quot; drink that O?N?y*quot;, and I all cannot be solved on OK in any way.

Melnichenko
It is possible, but at reception OK (no less than at pregnancy) can raise or increase some need or requirement for a thyroxine.

lubasha
It is possible, but at reception OK (no less than at pregnancy) can raise or increase some need or requirement for a thyroxine.

Clearly, I shall consider, if I shall make a decision to drink.

Many thanks!