PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment DTZ

Ponkin
01.09.2004, 19:30
Today has visited or attended the endocrinologist on a residence. Has translated or transferred me on one tablet of Mercazolilum in day (about this day of saws 1 tab every day. Level TTG - 1,5). For what it is made, prompt and whether will help or assist?:)

Melnichenko
CHrezdnevnyj reception of Mercazolilum is hardly reasonable. Whether you have discussed strategy of yours vedenija-one-and-a-half-year conservative \ radioactive \ the repeated operation, what decision is accepted?

Ponkin
CHrezdnevnyj reception of Mercazolilum is hardly reasonable. Whether you have discussed strategy of yours vedenija-one-and-a-half-year conservative \ radioactive \ the repeated operation, what decision is accepted?

HOW MUCH or AS FAR AS I understand, the endocrinologist to hope to cure me ABSOLUTELY Mercazolilum while about radioaktavnom an iodine she is not going to to speak, though I tried to get or start this subject. In the answer heard only, what is it can lead almost to physical inability on a background of a hypothyrosis. Here and so

Melnichenko
Yes... K.Lewis (the world champion on run) and Dzh. Bush - starshij-serious invalids...

But as a whole if it is planned year - one-and-a-half-year treatment tirostatiki are given in neperyvnom a regimen, business of the doctor to choose - *quot; i??OO*quot; or *quot; block and ?a?NUa*quot; .udachi..

Ponkin
The doctor hopes to pass to reception in day, then 2 times in a week, then to try to descend or go and do without absolutely tablets, here strategy, Reasonably?

Voobshchem I nothing has understood, it is reasonable all the same or not to be treated so?

To that to believe?????, to that to entrust the health

DimkaSh
The doctor hopes to pass to reception in day, then 2 times in a week, then to try to descend or go and do without absolutely tablets, here strategy, Reasonably?

Voobshchem I nothing has understood, it is reasonable all the same or not to be treated so?

To that to believe?????, to that to entrust the zdoroveuv. Ponkin, prochtite here it (http: // forums./showpost.php? p=86258*amp; postcount=6), having rejected, certainly, that concerns to pregnancy.

Also prochtite here it (http: // thyronet./th_pati/3.htm)

Ponkin
From prochtennogo has understood, that all taki it is possible to recover tablets and this category makes of 30 percents from all patients. But there is one BUT, I am young, me 23 and as it is told or said from clause or article to recover it is necessary to be enough in this world, that to me does not concern.

CONCLUSION: tablets to me to not recover:)