PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor Melnichenko, help or assist!!!

bulat
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

Help or Assist to understand, please, with the diagnosis.

Somewhere in current of year the tremor, fussiness, depression of attention and memory, a tachycardia, augmentation of weight disturbed. After long treatments of every possible illnesses or diseases has addressed to the endocrinologist. By results of US volume -27 sm3, without educations and sites. TTG, 4, 3, 4 in norm or rate. The doctor has told or said, that AT to TPO and AT to TTG it is not meaningful to hand over, a pier and so it is clear, what is it autoimunnyj a thyroiditis and has appointed or nominated treatment under the scheme or plan a L-thyroxine (0,25/0,50 mg) .cherez 4 months has passed or has taken place repeatedly US volume SHCHZ-21 sm3 and as the doctor has told or said, picture SHCHZ on US has improved. Has told or said to continue to drink a L-thyroxine on 0,25 mg of 5 months and then Jodomarin.

Whether tell or say correctly to me have established or installed the diagnosis and treatment?

And more, whether the L-thyroxine can affect or influence a level of the general or common fiber in a blood (54 at the bottom border 65) or it already other disease?

Melnichenko
The increased volume thyroid zhelehy at normal TTG is a nontoxic struma. Its or his reasons are various. But problems described by you clinically it or him do not speak.

Treatment includes \ iodides in this or that combination. The top border of volume of a gland for muzhchiny-25 sm3

bulat
The increased volume thyroid zhelehy at normal TTG is a nontoxic struma. Its or his reasons are various. But problems described by you clinically it or him do not speak.

Treatment includes \ iodides in this or that combination. The top border of volume of a gland for muzhchiny-25 sm3

Excuse, I have not subscribed, my name is Elena. And how on the bill of a level of the general or common fiber in a blood?

Melnichenko
The nontoxic struma is not the reason any clinical \ biochemical problems.