PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HYPERPARATHYREOSIS

nelara
01.09.2004, 19:30

Tanya G

It that - check of communication or connection?

nelara
Hello dear doctors! I shall be very grateful, if will help or assist me. Briefly history of mine : 37 years. I have two children. Till last year pathologies it was not marked or celebrated. In 2004 passed or took place prophylactic medical examination and the endocrinologist has paid attention to augmentation of a thyroid gland. Complaints it was not marked or celebrated. The analysis wet for October 2004 .-norm. The general or common analysis of a blood-thrombocytes hardly is more than norm or rate. : it is typically located, c not so precise contours. It is increased zaschet tolshcheny. Ehogennost it is lowered. The structure or frame is non-uniform. In the bottom segment the site of the wrong form with the precise contours, lowered ehogennosti. :30*20, with sites raised or increased ehogennosti, 7*8 in diameter. The right share 50*25*26; left 42*24*18. An isthmus of 6 mm; 26,33 in 3. .: a struma. The site of the right share of a thyroid gland. A biopsy from July, 21st 2004 g.-the cytologic picture of a nodal struma with a cystic degeneration. Biopsy from 29 2 2004 g.-in poor or scanty smears perefericheskaja a blood, traces of a colloid of different density, large naked kernels or cores, lymphocytes of a different degree of a maturity. Groups integrated tiriotsitov with vacuoles rezorbtsii a colloid. : a hyperparathyreosis. An adenoma of the right bottom parathyroid gland. An.krovi a 2005-parathormone 27,0 ??y/l (ref.znachenija laboratories 0,8-7,4) a calcium ionized-1,42 ???y/l (..1,05-1,3) .a the analysis of a blood from November 2004: 29,1 ??y/l (ref.znach.laboratorii 0,7-5,6) a calcium ionized-1,27???y/L (..1,03-1,29) .obrashchaju your attention, that analyses are made in different laboratories. At present from complaints-strong need or requirement for salty nutrition. Thus thirst is not present. Pregnancy is excluded. Complaints, except for given are not present. : operation in this case how much is necessary.? If it or this to not avoid, whether that it is possible to postpone it or her for autumn, or she is urgent? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Melnichenko
Dear nelara! Your problem should become a subject internal obsuzhdenija-too much nestykovok, the m y is not known neither statuses of your osteal tissue, nor a status of kidneys and so forth

You moskvichka, in ENTSRAMN so-called insidentalomy-paratiromy-(it is casual vyjavlenye adenomas paratshchitovidnoj glands) a priority direction. 500-00-90. We shall understand. Come with listing.

nelara
Thanks for the operative answer. Prompt please what analyses it is necessary to hand over before visit to you? Whether will arrange you US from February, 2004? Also that you meant under a phrase: and quot; Come with Oa?N?aO*quot;? You meant What listing?

Melnichenko
Our correspondence. A question about doobsledovanii-after reception. It is rational to enter the name to d.m.n. L.Rozhinskoj.

nelara
Many thanks for the operative answer. priklonjajus before you as all be in time! I shall necessarily enter the name on reception.

nelara
Very diligently through search tried to find as much as possible reports in occasion of a hyperparathyreosis, but it is not enough of them. There can be this disease has still any name which participants of a forum use, or it simply very rare or infrequent and consequently poorly discussed? Explain, please.

Melnichenko
nelara, to you in fact not search pomozhet-and consultation.

LLORA
Tell or Say, please, and playing sports, let even at an amateur level, with the diagnosis the primary hyperparathyreosis is too one of ways of suicide or it all the same cannot worsen a situation. Simply prochla Galina Afanasevny's answer

Nika, at you serious tirotoksikoz.

Your heart is approximately in the same conditions, as heart marafontsa during run, and a head-as after a bucket chefira. Therefore you are occurred with idea of jogs in conditions not compensated tirotoksikoza, you not quite adequately estimate or appreciate the status

Also has decided to ask this question. Thanks also excuse, that I am not able to insert the citation.

nikanext
giperparaterioz (Hyperparathyreosis) and *8776; the raised or increased function parashchitovidnyh the glands, accompanied an osteodystrophy.----------:www.dbase.aris.ru

Sssylki on a subject:

http: // www./endocrinology/graves.htm

http: // www.medvestnik.ru/SDelo //2003/02/p42.html

http: // www.pharm.uz/medical_lib3_1.shtml

http: // medicum.nnov.ru/home/desease/198.php? id=8

Melnichenko
T.e in what ideja-not treating a hyperparathyreosis, with cysts in bones, stones in kidneys and a high calcium to jerk kuda-nibud on mountain skiing? Or other you ask something, Llora?

LLORA
T.e in what ideja-not treating a hyperparathyreosis, with cysts in bones, stones in kidneys and a high calcium to jerk kuda-nibud on mountain skiing? Or other you ask something, Llora?

Idea in that *quot; ?N??Oy*quot; a hyperparathyreosis it is possible only surgical by. And as there is an ordinary opinion, that in the summer operation to do or make it is not necessary, as heals all much more longly and worse I plan to be operated in the autumn. But the life proceeds, it would be desirable to be engaged in badminton, simply it would be desirable to learn or find out, how much or as far as it is harmful to me (or on the contrary, it is useful).

Melnichenko
giperparatireoz-zhizneugrozhajushchee disease, in Miami operational are opened or open the year round, in Russia do not operate only because *quot in the summer; all send away or have left for ??????*quot;, maj-not summer...