PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sensation *quot; komka in uO?N*quot;

Anastasia76
01.09.2004, 19:30
I periodically have a sensation of pressure in the field of a neck, type *quot; komka in uO?N*quot;. First time was about 5 years ago, US has shown, that a thyroid gland in norm or rate. Doctors then have told or said, what is it the phenomenon, most likely, nervous character. Has again repeated in the last spring, and now - in third time. I plan pregnancy in a month, whether it is necessary for me to pass or take place pilot surveys? I heard, that pregnant women do or make US shchitovidki in the first trimester, and often to do or make it would not be desirable.

nikanext
I at once warn, that I not the doctor, but here to you the link... There kakraz is about what inspections are desirable for passing or for taking place directly ahead of conception desired children: http: // www.7ya.ru/pub/article.aspx? id=2022

And the analysis of a blood on hormones SHCHZ to you did not do or make, when you had first complaints 5 years ago?

P.S..... Can will find for itself something useful.

Tanya G
I at once warn, that I not the doctor, but here to you the link... There kakraz is about what inspections are desirable for passing or for taking place directly ahead of conception desired children: http: // www.7ya.ru/pub/article.aspx? id=2022

And the analysis of a blood on hormones SHCHZ to you did not do or make, when you had first complaints 5 years ago?

P.S..... Can will find for itself something useful.

Your link contains the primitive information and not absolutely necessary (I about the endocrinologist). The sensation komka in a throat is hardly connected with SHCHZH as she is not increased neither at a palpation, nor on US.

Before offensive or approach of pregnancy it is better to pass or take place the inspection including definition TTG and carrying out of US.

In the first trimester of US SHCHZH it is unessential, and here TTG and, possibly, over 4 - are shown.

Success!

Yes, also do not forget about additional reception of preparations of an iodine during pregnancy.

yananshs
I heard, that pregnant women do or make US shchitovidki in the first trimester, and often to do or make it would not be desirable.

Absolutely senseless inspection in any trimester and before pregnancy especially.

Routine carrying out of US of a thyroid gland before or during pregnancy is not recommended.

Aminazinka
In general *quot; sensation komka in uO?N*quot; - he globus histericus - our diocese. The psychotherapist will not damage or injure;hurt, and even on the contrary...

Tanya G
In general *quot; sensation komka in uO?N*quot; - he globus histericus - our diocese. The psychotherapist will not damage or injure;hurt, and even on the contrary...

I too so think... But on FPK on endocrinology till now tell, what is it - almost the basic attribute of an autoimmune thyroiditis...:p

Melnichenko
This or Thus typical *quot; our faculty so considers or counts *quot;. We have already agreed, that is better nonexistent diseases are treated...

doctor101

Absolutely fairly, but..

Whether it seems, that the statement gets greater or big reliability, at exception objectively existing, though also a rare or an infrequent pathology vvide plammer-o???? a syndrome-membrane in the top third of the esophagus, peep complicating passage and framing sensation komka in a throat.

/at so liked Dr. Vad, ZHDA/.

Seldom, more than, but unless it is difficult to trace passage of a drink of barium and for certain to exclude it. And can be enough look or see iron in a blood.

Tanya G
Absolutely fairly, but..

Whether it seems, that the statement gets greater or big reliability, at exception objectively existing, though also a rare or an infrequent pathology vvide plammer-o???? a syndrome-membrane in the top third of the esophagus, peep complicating passage and framing sensation komka in a throat.

/at so liked Dr. Vad, ZHDA/.

Seldom, more than, but unless it is difficult to trace passage of a drink of barium and for certain to exclude it. And can be enough look or see iron in a blood.

Syndrome plammera-o????a (PLUMMER-VINSON)

This unusual clinical syndrome is characterized by a dysphagia combined an atrophy of a mucosa of a mouth, spoonlike fingers of arms or hand with fragile fingernails or nails and a chronic anemia. These characteristic attributes mark or celebrate at women of middle age, a typical sign at which is also absence of a teeth. Often observe an iron deficiency anemia. A classical syndrome mark or celebrate not at all patients, some of them do not have anemia, a dysphagia and an esophageal membrane.

???

doctor101
Uv. Tatyana.

The post is taken//from and-not that-http: // medic.oke.ru/doktor/hirurgia/569.php and demands inverted commas, as the citation.

I found in a life at the soldier-some or -a little;-a little bit of times separately available membrane, without a thing the rest.

Tanya G
Uv. Tatyana.

The post is taken//from and-not that-http: // medic.oke.ru/doktor/hirurgia/569.php and demands inverted commas, as the citation.

I found in a life at the soldier-some or -a little;-a little bit of times separately available membrane, without a thing the rest.

Instead of kovychek I used italics.

yananshs
Uv. Tatyana.

The post is taken//from and--.

And that mean slanting rods: / / // in your reports?

Aminazinka
It for God's sake to exclude an anemia it is never harmful. Especially our heroine is going to to become pregnant.

Tanya G

And at what then a syndrome (as definition)?