PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Appearance and thyroid gland

gglazova
01.09.2004, 19:30
Thyrotoxicosis, its or his long and noneffectively picked up treatment has changed my appearance (edemas, a diverticulum of eyes, excess weight, quality of a skin, etc.). In September 2004. Operation is spent - SHCHZH is removed. Already has passed or has taken place almost 8 months, and appearance, practically has not changed (eyes) only were slightly cleaned or removed. Get used to such kind I can not and I do not want! Prompt, whether there is a hope sometime to see in a mirror of, instead of *quot; typically disfigured ONOO*quot;? Can be eat any references or useful advice or councils, how to return human appearance?

Melnichenko
Treatment of an ophthalmopathy, and, apparently, she at you is, demands as indemnification of the broken or disturbed activity of a gland (it will help or assist appearance), and of some other actions (their spectrum depends from konkrentnoj situations).

In a general view otvet-all will be essential better if you will competently treat.. And if you will be competently treated.

gglazova
If it is not complex or difficult, tell please about *quot; series of others ?NOO?nO?*quot;.

Estimate or Appreciate literacy of treatment objectively I cannot, not owning the information as during last years has got on an operating table not once, and in the extremity or end it was always found out, that operations could be avoided, if earlier treatment would be correct. But I do not go to healers and sorcerers, is active *quot; ?N?aO*quot; doctors, and each subsequent approves or confirms, that the previous doctor was not competent enough. The life has forced to trust more to surgeons, but the current question does not concern to a sphere of activity of surgeons (if to not take plastic surgery). Therefore it would be desirable to collect a maximum of the information that is possible or probable, and further to draw conclusions and to choose the doctor. As to allow itself *quot; ?a?N??Oy*quot; before the next operation or a serious problem it would not be desirable any more. And the diplomaed idiots, excuse for expression, much more, than doctors.

yananshs
While look or see here:

http: // thyronet./th_pati/index.htm