PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it?

Alena Ko
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Recently was at the gynecologist owing to frequent delays, pains and so forth

Having learned or Having found out, that at me shchitovidka with faults, has sent on analyses. Their results:

Most shchitovidki

1,5 (0,17-4,05)

4 15 (11,5-23)

3 0,82

TAkTG 760 (0-150), it is a little increased 1-2, ehogennost normal is from US

Further for 7 day of a cycle

FSG 2,0 (1,8-10,5)

LG 5,2 (0,5-5,0)

Testosteron-Depotum 6,0 (0-5)

Oestradiolum 0,12 (0-0,5)

For 23 day of a cycle

FSG 4,0 (1-8)

LG 0,8 (0,5-5)

Testosteron-Depotum 1,1 (0-5)

Progesteronum 1,3 (6-45)

Oestradiolum 0,64 (0,2-0,8)

Treatment naznachenoe the doctor: folieva to-that, glutaminovaja to-that, vit E is about 5-15 day, and 23 days vit E, With, siofor for night of 1/4 tablets. Measurement BT. Through two cycles is to her

Whether it is necessary to accept that or and for shchitovidki? Or she in borders of norm or rate? In the summer to me the doctor registered 50, but I have stopped it or him to drink, since is awful myself chustvovala, heart hurted or was ill;was sick, choked (at me prolaps MK)

Whether the iodine is shown to me? What in general references on a delivery and a way of life?

Melnichenko
Your thyroid gland normally works, presence of antibodies to tiroglobulinu - the basis for research TTG (and only) bloods with an interval in a year - an one and a half and at pregnancy, about volume of a gland to judge is not obviously possible (you these data from the report of US) have not specified. The report of US cannot sozherzhdat indicatings on a degree of augmentation, dolzhne to specify volume in sm3 (ml).

Is not present osnovnay to appoint or nominate to you any treatment. As well as to all inhabitants of Russia, nutrition it is recommended to prepare you on iodirovannoj for salts.

Alena Ko
And unless 3 which below norm or rate it is normal?? Mine 0,82 (1,2-2,8)

Whether and correctly I have understood you - problems of gynecology are not consequence or investigation of disease shchitovidki, i.e. to treat it or her to improve a status of sexual hormones there is no need or requirement?

By the way earlier at me also 4 was below norm or rate, what does it mean? Now better yes?

If so huge to you thanks, you have calmed me.....

Melnichenko
At normal level TTG are not investigated or researched 3, 4. The reasons of they are methodical, clinical, pathophysiological and so forth

If I wish to learn or find out, how you work, I shall ask your heads if I wish to know, how raboatet shchitovdinaja a gland, I ask it or her nachalstvo-a pituitary body, ktoryj and allocates TTG.

In a word, leave laboratory assistants without job and tell on a secret appointed or nominated to you these analyses terrible tajnu-it appears, there are special references for doctors and laboratnov how to survey a thyroid gland, and on Tironenet for doctors they are hung out...

Alena Ko
:D

Thanks