PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question on a status of a thyroid gland.

The barbarian
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. Would like to ask to you a question on diseases of a thyroid gland.

After recent visiting the endocrinologist in connection with suspicion on gipoterioz, to me have given out analyses. Prompt, pozhajlusta, that they mean:

FT4: 13, 45

TSH: 3,9699

Thyreoglobulins: 222,7 ng/ml

Autoantibodies to a thyreoglobulin in a credit: 6,9

Anti-: 1,1

Anti-: 6,9

The right share 17*19*49-8

The left share: 16*19*38-6

Isthmus: 4

Cyst: 16*18*27

The general or common analysis of a blood - key parameters in norm or rate. Proteins :62.

Melnichenko
Volume of a gland in norm or rate, TTG on the top border of norm or rate, other analyses are deprived practical sense.

The puncture biopsy of education in diameter more than 1 see is necessary, named kistoj-in many squanderer of its or her results depends further tactics of your conducting..

The fact verhnenormalnogo level TTG is osnovnaiem for the periodic control of this parameter, especially at planned pregnancy. Precise periodicity is not underlined, it is reasonable to accept a year interval.

The barbarian
Many thanks for the answer.

I, fairly to tell or say, is a little frightened, as the doctor has told or said, that thyreoglobulins: 222,7 ng/ml is obviously overestimated parameter and I should think of urgent operation.

You speak, what is it *quot; verhnenormalnyj level ??a*quot; - speech means about operation does not go?

There are ways bezoperatsionnogo treatments of a cyst?

-whether there is in Moscow a practice of excision of a cyst by means of ethyl alcohol and laser therapy?

Forgive or Excuse mine nevezhestvennst in this question, but I very much would wish to receive the answer. In advance I thank.

Melnichenko
Now level TG (tiroglobulina) use in practical activities on two pokazanijam-

1\ for an estimation of adequacy of treatment after excision of all gland on opredelnnym to indications and it or her lechneija radioakitvnym an iodine

2\ for revealing secret reception of preparations of a thyroid gland carefully hidden by the patient.

It is the text is not a secret and can be prochten on site Tironet for doctors.

TTG - the hormone of a pituitary body reflecting job of a gland, and in kontekkste has no your problems of the attitude or relation to a choice of tactics of treatment in general.

And will solve all and particularly puncture biopsy of the site (that is cysts in your letter). Uslovie-the normal people knowing as punktirovat and how to read results of this or it.

And tactics lecheneija is discussed after a puncture - though by alcohol if only it is necessary to them...

The barbarian
Huge to you thanks for an explanation.

I shall go to do or make a puncture.

Allow to address after the analysis to you in the further.

Once again I thank.