PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reception of a L-thyroxine

ESPEN
01.09.2004, 19:30
Zdrastvujte!

To me 23 years, about three weeks ago has handed over the analysis on hormones of a thyroid gland, they have shown obvious gipotereoz and autoimunnyj tireodit. 4 over 4,74 (N 10-23)? -17,98 (N 0,23-3,4) at-??o 557,3.

1. The doctor has appointed or nominated reception L-thyroxine since a dose 25 and gradually to increase up to 70 and to accept 70 constantly. But for the sixth day of reception of a hormone on 25 mkg to me it became very bad: has begun simply with a cold fit and an ache in bones, and by the evening the temperature 38, pulse 110, pressure 140/95 though the raised or increased pressure or an acceleration of pulse never was has risen. Plus to all a nausea, diarrhea, kotoryvj did not pass or take place 3 day.

It is normal?

When I have addressed to doctors, they have told or said, that such in their expert was not and have told or said further to accept a preparation, but I am afraid, since again it would not be desirable to go through the same and to earn to all sores also problems with heart.

Advise how to be? To continue reception of a thyroxine? And in general such it is typical?

2. At me hair on a head strongly drop out. Whether there is what that a way to stop process? To accept L-thyroxine? I heard, that from it or him hair drop out even more strongly. It is the truth? I am simple in despair.: (posdskazhite please what further to do or make!

Thanks,

Yours faithfully, Evgenie

Melnichenko
Evgenie, tiroksin-this that veshestvo which was developed or produced in norm or rate with a thyroid gland. Thus the healthy person could have virus disease with diarrhea, temperature and pr.. And he was not occurred with an idea to cut off shchitovdinuju a gland, to solve this problem.

The thyroxine is not considered or examined;surveyed as a medicine is a replaceable therapy (as water, air, bread for all. So a thyroxine for those. For whom the gland) does not work.

The person with a prosthesis can have a diarrhea, it not an occasion to burn a prosthesis. Look or see the information on tironete for patients with gipotirozom.

ESPEN
Thanks for the answer, but nevertheless what to do or make if signs repeat? If constantly speeded up pulse and the raised or increased pressure is observed? To accept tablets from pressure?

Whether there are patients to an intolerance l-thyroxine or sooner or later any organism gets used to it or him;them?

yananshs
If there were people with an intolerance of a thyroxine they should cut off a thyroid gland at a birth as she makes a thyroxine constantly.

Melnichenko
It is necessary to add still, that, by virtue of activation of various mechanisms about which hardly it is necessary to speak in detail but which are mentioned in all modern textbooks on endokrinlogii, about third of patients with gioptirozom zheluetsja on palpitation, and as much have the raised or increased pressure (including BECAUSE OF gipotiroza). It should be well-known to doctors.

majko
Dear doctors! I accepted L-thyroxine three years. To me it or him have appointed or nominated for prophylaxis of augmentation of colloid sites. L-thyroxine advised to accept in a district clinic, in military hospital it or him. Vishnevskogo, in private or individual clinics. Thus the hormonal background always was in norm or rate. All three years of reception were observed similar signs - jumpings up of pressure, tachycardia or cardiopalmus, delicacy. Sites have not decreased. And here three years are deleted from a life!

Melnichenko
Dear Majko!

Possibly, you already read on our site, that EDINSTVNNYM the indication to primeneiju a thyroxine with the PROVED efficiency and an absolute necessity is GIPOTIROZ.

Treatment of a nodal colloid struma by a thyroxine concerns to methods lechneija with not proved efficiency, protivovokazinem low level TTG \ or the fact of the proved functional autonomy, lechneie if and profvoditsja, it is spent during half a year \year is.

These data you (and your doctors) without effort could find all in the literature, including on pages Tironeta.

The Russian consensus on conducting a nodal struma also is published on pages Tironet.

majko
Dear Galina Afanasevna! If all the Russian doctors were such, as YOU!!! Very much I respect with your opinion. Unfortunately, many, having received the diploma, cease to be interested in the trade, do not care of improvement of professional skill - do not read spets.literaturu, do not visit or attend the scientific congresses and congresses, do not look in the Internet. As the justification consider or count the low salary. When you come on reception to the doctor, at it or him on a forehead it is not written, what he the doctor and as he concerns to a life. Personally I, if is required to me consultation of the endocrinologist, I shall try to get to YOU!!! Many thanks!

Melnichenko
Majko, thanks for a compliment. Fortunately, modern technologies allow doctors various including remote regions, to meet technologies of job of the colleagues, to receive the necessary consultation.

You, likely, have turned vnamanie, how much colleagues working abroad, how much colleagues from other regions participate in discussion of our problems.

It is convinced, that on consultation it is possible to go far not to one endocrinologist in strane-differently what for he works, this endocrinologist...

tania571
Greetings!

I not the doctor, but have experience with a thyroxine)))

I am operated several years ago in occasion of sites and year 3 drank this preparation, and then on consultation at other doctor to me have advised TIREOTOM.sejchas I drink it or him both govorjat.chto he is better and sovremennee.vrode as though a thyroxine- yesterday's dnja.ja now I live abroad and local doctors too have been surprised, what for that moment I accept a thyroxine, unless there are no other preparations? Better?

Here so. And you solve this all together with the doctor.

Melnichenko
Tanja, the problem not in experience and not in starne prozhivanija-all over the world is not present differences in views on replaceable therapy in occasion of primary gipotiroza.

Till 70th years while doctors knew, that the thyroid gland develops or produces also a thyroxine (4), and trijodtironin (3) the most popular were the combined preparations (you tirotom just to such and concerns).

In 70th years it has been found out, that osnolvnym a gland gormonovm the thyroxine (all this is very in detail stated on starnitsah Tironet for patients), and intracellularly thyroxine prevrashchietsja in trijodtironin is developed or produced, gland develops or produces sravnitrelno a little triiodtironina, and entered from the outside, this hormone entered from the outside frames additional peaks at the reception.

Thus, since 70th years the basic preparation for replaceable therapy - a thyroxine, the basic marker of the control over sufficiency of its or his level - TTG.V to the job we as though imitate a way of the nature, giving or allowing progormon-a thyroxine which then turns each cell on need or requirement in 3.

The overwhelming majority of patients on such therapy also live all over the world.

From the extremity or end of 90th years there were numerous jobs (and our faculty here has accepted active participation), directed on attempts to allocate certain cohorts of patients in the future it would appear which useful certain new trijodtironin, allocated extremely medolenno and in a minute quantity. While the circle of such patients is not outlined.

It is scientific and actually varchebnaja the party or side of a question - and now ethical.

Melnichenko
Interent - postranstvo allows patients to discuss the problems with doctors that is in most cases good activly.

But that's it yours, Tanja, performance or statement puts me in inconvenient position.

First of all, there are the features, concerning or touching yours vedenija-in fact your PRIMARY gipotiroz there is a consequence or an investigation of OPERATION (the volume to us is unknown) in occasion of a nodal colloid struma.

If at you all gland is removed - questions are not present, you need replaceable therapy.

And here if at you the PART of a gland, that is removed, besides replaceable therapy by a thyroxine - that does not suffice, we give, is still problema-prophylaxes of education of new sites (and this or it is more probable in region iodnogo deficiency).

Let's assume, that your doctor talks to you from these or it pozitsij-in that case it or him naturally udavljaet monotherapy tiroksinom-as speech should go about combined terpii a thyroxine and iodides... But the idea uttered is lie (), and in your comprehension this position has reached in a little bit deformed or distorted kind...