PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst

olga-boss
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Yesterday on US shchitovidki at my 16-years daughter have revealed: mekoochagovoe education (anehogennoe) cystic character of the bottom third of left share, adjoining to a back surface of a thyroid gland, the sizes 0.6 0.5 0.3 sm.s homogeneous internal contents.

Volume of the left share 5.04 kub.sm., right 4.70 kub.sm., thickness of an isthmus 0.3 see Total amount shchitovidki 9.74 kub.sm.

Has looked or seen on the Internet what is it such and has cried all the night long. I was not at the endocrinologist, but up to 10-th I shall not sustain (reception of 10-th), please that it is possible to make, I in despair!

Yours faithfully Olga, Stavropol.

Melnichenko
The volume of a thyroid gland at the daughter is normal, deviations or rejections from ideal ehogennosti in diameter less than 1 sm which are not defined or determined at a palpation of a gland, have no clinical sense, the US of a thyroid gland is not a method *quot; inspections on everyone ??O?a*quot;.

We continue to cry - but already about system of public health services.. As calm it is possible rasskazt why the idea in general has occurred to make US.

olga-boss
The volume of a thyroid gland at the daughter is normal, deviations or rejections from ideal ehogennosti in diameter less than 1 sm which are not defined or determined at a palpation of a gland, have no clinical sense, the US of a thyroid gland is not a method *quot; inspections on everyone ??O?a*quot;.

We continue to cry - but already about system of public health services.. As calm it is possible rasskazt why the idea in general has occurred to make US.

Hello, Galina Afanasevna!

All the day looked forward to hearing - thanks big for speed. And to make US have solved, because the daughter is more than 3 months feels a breakdown, headaches and small pains in the field of a neck just at the left. We it connected or bound with the big load on preparatory unit Med.akademii + still employment or occupations with tutors. And what is it there can be for education, if not a cyst?

Yours faithfully, Olga. Stavropol.

Melnichenko
If problems of state of health presumably connect or bind with disturbance of activity zhelezy-investigate or research TTG bloods.

About the size of a gland to the doctor speaks its or her palpation - a palpation.

If at a palpation of iron predstaljaetsja increased, or sites of heterogeneity are probed or palpated, spend US.

True cysts of a thyroid gland - the rare thing. And here cystically izmennye the sites of the gland which has saved up or which has saved a so-called colloid (on site Tironet for patients all is in detail written) a frequent thing in our edges or territories where there is no iodine why us the world organization of public health services and prosit-people kind, at cooking use iodirovanuju salt, to children and teenagers in addition give iodides (an iodide, iodomarin), and inspection of people, is bad itself feeling, spend on chelovecheski-the doctor has looked or seen, in a neck has glanced, shejku has probed, it is necessary - the general or common analysis of a blood and urine have made...

And if at once under MRT - that it is possible to find at 10 % something in a pituitary body, at 10 % - in an adrenal, and at US shchitovidki-will suffice, that year on doctors to go, analyses to hand over.

olga-boss
Hello, Galina Afanasevna!

Well here have made the analysis krovi-STI - ---11.8; TSG ---0.73. The doctor was not on a place, therefore that they mean, I do not know. What for us waits?

Thankful in advance, Olga. Stavropol.

Melnichenko
I too.

The used abbreviations can have double interpretation - TSG can be prochten as tiroksin-a connecting or binding globulin (research by which in your case it was not necessary to do or make by gift or for nothing), and as tireostimulirujushchy a hormone (a usual writing or spelling - TTG). In posledenem a case he is normal.

As to tainstvenogo TSI - if you so by mistake prochli over 4 - that is a normal parameter and if it is exotic of my youth - an index free tiroksina-that it I and I do not remember...

In a word, my abilities to a guessing on a coffee ground have terminated to investigate or research would follow TTG and over 4. (and that hardly this last, only if TTG buddet to have deviations or rejections from norm or rate).

olga-boss
I too.

The used abbreviations can have double interpretation - TSG can be prochten as tiroksin-a connecting or binding globulin (research by which in your case it was not necessary to do or make by gift or for nothing), and as tireostimulirujushchy a hormone (a usual writing or spelling - TTG). In posledenem a case he is normal.

As to tainstvenogo TSI - if you so by mistake prochli over 4 - that is a normal parameter and if it is exotic of my youth - an index free tiroksina-that it I and I do not remember...

In a word, my abilities to a guessing on a coffee ground have terminated to investigate or research would follow TTG and over 4. (and that hardly this last, only if TTG buddet to have deviations or rejections from norm or rate).

Good evening, Galina Afanasevna!

About letters-was similar it with 4, and in occasion of TSG: I have specified at the doctor why not TTG, she has responded, what is it the same.

Yours faithfully, Olga.

Melnichenko
In that case, not only the sizes, but also activity of a gland are normal.. CH.t.d.

olga-boss
Good evening, Galina Afanasevna!

Thanks for the answer, now more or is less quiet until in 3 months we shall not make repeated UZI.Eto cystic education can *quot; Oa???aOy?n*quot;, if we shall daily accept jodomarin, or its or her behaviour is unpredictable?

Yours faithfully, Olga.

Melnichenko
Olga, do not consider or examine;survey the site found out on US as a certain clinical short - can remain same, can disappear, can become the site by 60 years... Do not worry in vain.

Inhabitants iododefitsitnogo region use at preparation in nutrition iordirovannuju salt, teenagers. The pregnant women feeding in addition iodomarin (iodide).