PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there is an alternative of operation? How on it or her to be solved?

Igra
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Galina Afanasevna!

Since 1998 I am observed at the endocrinologist in occasion of the site in the right share.

The site was big, but one. Did or made TPB - *quot; cells with attributes zlokachestvennosti not i?aOO?N?*quot;. During predpozlednego the US with November 2004 have been found out the second site in the right share.

The surgeon has again advised to perform operation. But it is very difficult to me to be solved on it or her. Directly I do not know what to do or make. With one storony-already two uza and hormone 4 which always was in norm or rate, became 22,2, there is no guarantee, what is it not a cancer, the surgeon govorit-to cut. With another storony-I am frightened operations, I am frightened that sites again are formed, and in general 8 years I live without operation.:confused::confused::confused:

What you, Galina Afanasevna, could advise me? Can be consult with doctors? But a problem that 3 surgeons speak - operation, and two endocrinologists and speak one homeopathist-endocrinologist, that it is necessary to observe. And I as a donkey between two morkovok - cannot be solved.: (

Can instead of operation - treatment by a radioiodine?

I have attached to this post the table with results of US in dynamics or changes, she can more raskazhet about the site.

Thankful in advance to you, Galina Afanasevna, for attention to my report.

Yours faithfully, Igra.

Melnichenko
Irga, conclusion TPB is incorrect.

Igra
Irga, conclusion TPB is incorrect.

Dear Galina Afanasevna!

Thanks you for attention.

Unfortunately I could not scan the form with the analysis.

Therefore I copy as is.

dex: Bloods, a colloid, small -in cells of a follicular epithelium located it is isolated. Cells with attributes zlokachestvennosti it is not revealed.

Explain me please that not correctly. The description of results is incorrectly made? It is necessary to do or make the repeated analysis and not there where did or made this?:confused:

Once again I thank for the answer.

With uazheniem, Igra

Melnichenko
Irga, all sense of a puncture biopsy in the conclusion - i.e.

Nodal colloid struma-was clearly

adenoma-too it is clear, thus. Notice, UKZ there is no necessity to operate. And an adenoma - it is obligatory. But also that, and another has no on opreleniju atypical cells in a preparation...

Igra
Irga, all sense of a puncture biopsy in the conclusion - i.e.

Nodal colloid struma-was clearly

adenoma-too it is clear, thus. Notice, UKZ there is no necessity to operate. And an adenoma - it is obligatory. But also that, and another has no on opreleniju atypical cells in a preparation...

Whether correctly I have understood you, what from that analysis, whether which I have on arms or hand a doctor cannot to make the conclusion about that operation is necessary to me or not? The question follows from this - and what to me to do or make?

To do or make any additional researches? If yes, what?

Suddenly at me an adenoma??? What to do or make?:confused::confused::confused: thankful in advance.

Melnichenko
Irga, the mankind for togoi has thought up a puncture biopsy to solve. What to do or make with the site. At low TTG the additional information is given still with scanning.

T.e in the normal world the cytologist (he/she is the person who looks glasses after a puncture biopsy) draws the conclusion in such categories, that varchu was clear what to do or make from patients.

Samples of these variants of the conclusions are resulted or brought on site Tironet for doctors in section - *quot; References on conducting nodal ?ia*quot;. But in your case if it has not been made - chelovecheski from the very beginning where a guarantee, that all has changed. And suddenly all will be made normally.

Let's repeat a puncture biopsy in a normal place, skan glands - and we make a decision...

Igra
Irga, the mankind for togoi has thought up a puncture biopsy to solve. What to do or make with the site. At low TTG the additional information is given still with scanning.

T.e in the normal world the cytologist (he/she is the person who looks glasses after a puncture biopsy) draws the conclusion in such categories, that varchu was clear what to do or make from patients.

Samples of these variants of the conclusions are resulted or brought on site Tironet for doctors in section - *quot; References on conducting nodal ?ia*quot;. But in your case if it has not been made - chelovecheski from the very beginning where a guarantee, that all has changed. And suddenly all will be made normally.

Let's repeat a puncture biopsy in a normal place, skan glands - and we make a decision...

Many thanks, Galina Afanasevna, for the answer.

I ponjala-do or make a repeated biopsy and scanning (probably it is better to make at you on Dm. Ulyanov). Only at me a question in occasion of scanning SHCHZ. I accept homeopathic globules (an argentum nitricum album and kaltsium karbonikum), how much or as far as I remember 2 weeks prior to scanning am impossible anything iodosoderzhashchego. And how about a homeopathy? Whether it will affect or influence results of scanning?

Once again I thank you. I shall write after reception of results.

Yours faithfully, Igra.

Melnichenko
Game, daily consumption of an iodine in Moscow with produktami-40-80 mkg.

I have no data on the maintenance or contents of an iodine in those or others preperatah which the person can accept.