PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Jodomarin at gipoterioze

Страницы : [1] 2

VYM
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

The doctor has diagnosed gipoterioz (TTG 31, 4 9.4).

Has appointed or nominated treatment by following preparations:

L-thyroxine 25 (in 7 days 50)

Vobenzim 23 r.v.den

In a month to begin reception Jodomarina 250. Having read through the information about gipoterioze on http: // thyronet./, has not found a mention of purpose or appointment of this preparation. Whether it is necessary to accept it or him (and what for)?

Melnichenko
Neither vobenzim, nor iodomarin are not used for treatment gipotiroza.

VYM
I in case of planning pregnancy?

Below in topics you wrote:

*quot; As to iodides they are shown to all pregnant women iododefitsitnogo region. By default, there are no bases to forbid to their women with giopitrozom on adequate replaceable therapy. And quot;

There are no bases to forbid, and whether there are bases to appoint or nominate?

And more such : the beginnings of reception L-thyroxine have started to drop out strongly hair. There is here any communication or connection?

Melnichenko
The primary goal at planning pregnancy at gipotiroze-to compensate gipotiroz, I think, you it prochli.

Hair drop out OWING TO gipotiroza, and indemnification gipotiroza (t.e a restore of shortage tiroidnyh hormones which, in particular, provided normal functioning kodzhi and its or her appendages) comes after purpose or appointment of a thyroxine in a dose approximately peer of 1, 6 1, 7 mkg on kg of REAL mass of a body, check of achievement of indemnification is spent after 2 mes receptions rasschetnoj doses on level TTG.

To all pregnant - to ALL pregnant women living in iododefitsitnom region recommend iodidy-in the form of the preparations containing 200 mkg of an iodide of a potassium.

All pregnant women encourage to investigate or research TTG and over 4 on 8-12 week of pregnancy, but all this is far not do or make. There are no data proving negative influence of physiological doses of an iodine on women with gipotirozom at pregnancy.

I.e. at pregnancy as with gipotirozom iodides can be given to that woman, but the key moment is indemnification gipotiroza.

At gipotiroze as those iodides not nuzhny-exception can make faces with serious gipotirozom and a struma in Africa.

vy ++
Hello!

VYM has just handed over analyses after a month of reception l-thyroxine, oksigrissanta and t.d (it is described above).

That was:

4. - 9,4

TTG - 31

at-Ou - 22

That became:

4. - 15 (9-22)

TTG - 39,3 (0,4-4)

at-Ou - 242 (*lt; 40)

at-O *gt; 1000 (*lt; 35)

How so??? It is incorrectly appointed or nominated dose? Or something or something else?

Thanks huge in advance!

Melnichenko
For replaceable therapy the thyroxine (eutiroks) is used in a dose 1, 6 mkg on kg of real mass of a body - hardly are more, hardly it is less. I.e. if our patient weighs 70 kg a thyroxine she needs 100-125 mkg.

TTG reflects a situation for 2 months, t.e to check it is necessary TTG in 2 months

All rest in general does not need to be checked practically.

Reception of unnecessary preparations can damage or injure;hurt to an absorption necessary...

vy ++
All rest in general does not need to be checked practically.

And how to plan pregnancy, if to not check all rest? Unless antibodies do not influence conception and vynashivaemost?

Thanks you big for your answers!

Melnichenko
Antibodies to TRO - WITNESSES of autoimmune process, but not its or his reason.

ANYBODY, ANYWHERE and NEVER sets as the purpose of treatment gipotiroza liquidation of antibodies to TRO as their liquidation is impossible and has no clinical sense. Murder of the witness will not help or assist with disclosing a crime.

Threat of pregnancy represents itself gipotiroz.

Faces a habitual abortion have antibodies to TRO is more often, at repeated EKO at faces with antibodies failures are more often observed at EKO, but at women with AIT and compensated gipotirozom pregnancy proceeds without features.

Park
Dear Galina Afanasevna!

Has read through a topic and very much was surprised. Strange enough picture after treatment (even as I have understood, noneffective). 4 has increased is well, but has increased and TTG. And AT to TG in general *quot; OUu?O??*quot;. With what it can be connected? It would be desirable to understand.

And more a question from itself personally. At subclinical GT (TTG 4,09) whether also weight of 56 kg is the dose 50 effective? Or too it is necessary 1,6 mkg on kg of weight?

With huge respect,

Evgenie.

Melnichenko
Marrying, TREATMENTS were not. 25 mkg of a thyroxine at obvious gipotiroze are less, than a drop of a rain in Sahara. TTG reflects a situation for long time, he/she is the furious chief. Which tries to stir up the lazy subordinate.

Besides try to measure - well though a wall 2-3 times a centimetric tape. Unless digits of all measurements at you will coincide? In this case the curve of calibration goes in that range where essential discrepancy with obyvtelskoj the points of view - as is quite possible or probable, was 22. And became 24.... Horror.. Also there are no problems from the point of view of kliniki-if gipotiroz to not treat, he not treated and remains.. The Pituitary body you will not deceive.

And at subklinichseskom rough starting rasschet - 0.80 0, 9. And there TTG will tell or say.

vy ++
Dear Galina Afanasevna!

But in what all the same there can be a reason of such jump AT? I, whether know, the husband. I experience very strongly.

Melnichenko
In that the laboratory has put the analysis a new set. Well here if the mankind has agreed, that it is not necessary to investigate or research antibodies in dynamics or changes as it does not carry any information, and reflects laboratory opportunities more likely, and it is not necessary to increase or enlarge an emotional load (well is not suggested to do or make we to you crops in a tank laboratory from a floor of a bathroom and to estimate or appreciate dynamics or changes of colonies of microbes) by the person, why on open spaces our immense these analyses with the persistence deserving the best application. Them do or make, spending money, a labour and increasing or enlarging senseless nervous loads on the patient?

vy ++
eh...

Exclusively because not always competent colleagues-endocrinologists these analyses appoint or nominate yours.: (

Thanks you once again big - have fine calmed!

Park
Unless digits of all measurements at you will coincide? In this case the curve of calibration goes in that range where essential discrepancy with obyvtelskoj the points of view - as is quite possible or probable, was 22. And became 24.... Horror..

In occasion of TTG - it agree, changes are not great - was 31, became 39 - the error of laboratory is possible or probable.

And here AT to TG were 22, and steel 242!!!!:eek: All the same a difference! With what it is connected?

Thanks for the answer to my question about calculation of a dose of a thyroxine.

With huge respect,

Evgenie.

Melnichenko
Marrying, look back around of itself doma-look or see, here a knife for chistuki vegetables, here for bread, here a broom, etc. you in fact not begin to use a broom for breads, whether not so are sharp?

And everyone issldeovnaie is adapted for the answer to a concrete question, and at all for research *quot; in total on everyone ??O?a*quot;.

Any instruments are done or made with very high degree of accuracy, any - more than are approximate.

What for we need definition so-called *quot; classical antibodies '? (it is antibodies to TG and TRO).

Here is how answers this question the English doctor to the patients (I shall find and I shall insert).

Melnichenko
No, I in Tironete for patients have not found this tekst-whether were too lazy pervesti, whether I badly searched..

Well, I shall repeat.

And so, sense of search of antibodies in sledujushchem-and quot; SOMETIMES, if you have a disease of a thyroid gland, the doctor its or his nature can interest, and only at the certain disease there is a necessity for repeated definition of these or it a?O?ON?*quot; - so the English doctor responds the patients.

And so, if us interests the nature of disease (immune or not immune), we CAN look or see antibodies (and that is better ATTRO).

It is meaningful to look them at the pregnant woman on 8-12 nedele-their presence raises or increases risk of postnatal or puerperal disturbances of function of a gland (and that is not obligatory).

AT TG I in general should look in 2 (two!!!!!!!!!!! Cases) - if the patient is operated in occasion of a cancer of a gland and treated by a radioactive iodine, and I should look certain pokazatel-TG to which search will prevent antibodies or if I suspect, that the patient secretly receives a thyroxine in lots or plenties, representing thus illness or disease (on the ground everyone happens).

These techniques in many respects depend on with what sets the laboratory (to tell or say enough, that standards have been made 35 years ago) works.

T.o., I well cannot tell or say in any way why tsifir so raznitsja - mistakes or errors, opiski, real influence any vozdejstvij-but I and should not discuss this question - this research it was not necessary to do or make...

Park
Or if I suspect, that the patient secretly receives a thyroxine in lots or plenties, representing such : illness or disease (on the ground everyone happens).

[/QUOTE]

That is at reception of thyroxine AT TG can appear? And ATRO too can appear?

And more a question: through what time after the beginning of reception the effect L-thyroxine is shown? I accept its or his days 10, but hair drop out not less and besides also the breast has somehow bulked up.: (

With huge respect,

Evgenie.

Melnichenko
No, cannot. In interests of consequence or investigation of a detail it is not opened.

The bulked up breast is better fallen down, hair damaged or injured will drop out - new good will grow. We already spoke, that at subclinical gipotiroze ANY sign is not 100 % depending or dependent from gipotiroza - all only attributed.

Sense of treatment subclinical gipotiroza at you - not otrashchivanie heads of hear and la young Alla Borisovna though if it will occur or happen. Laurels we shall attribute to themselves.

Park
That the bulked up breast is better fallen down, no doubt.:D it is pleasant to me, BUT whether there can be it consequence or investigation of raised or increased Prolactinum (after the beginning of reception l-thyroxine) though how much or as far as I remember, there prjamrproportsionalnaja dependence - above TTG - above Prolactinum:confused: I understand Nothing.

And about hair new good which should grow or grow up - yours words yes to the God in ears...

Through what time starts to operate or work l-thyroxine, I have not found the answer?

With huge respect,

Evgenie.

Melnichenko
Cannot.

On what?

Tanya G
That the bulked up breast is better fallen down, no doubt.:D it is pleasant to me, BUT whether there can be it consequence or investigation of raised or increased Prolactinum (after the beginning of reception l-thyroxine) though how much or as far as I remember, there prjamrproportsionalnaja dependence - above TTG - above Prolactinum:confused: I understand Nothing.

And about hair new good which should grow or grow up - yours words yes to the God in ears...

Through what time starts to operate or work l-thyroxine, I have not found the answer?

With huge respect,

Evgenie.

When the hypothyrosis on an adequate dose then it is necessary to speak about problems including about the bulked up breast is compensated... Do not hurry up, haste, you know, when only is good... The Dose of a thyroxine of 1,6?u/kg of weight in day - control TTG of 1 times over 2-3 months...

Park
When the hypothyrosis on an adequate dose then it is necessary to speak about problems including about the bulked up breast is compensated... Do not hurry up, haste, you know, when only is good... The Dose of a thyroxine of 1,6?u/kg of weight in day - control TTG of 1 times over 2-3 months...

So there is no at me a hypothyrosis clinical, in that continually. Subclinical is. TTG-4,09.

Tanya G
So there is no at me a hypothyrosis clinical, in that continually. Subclinical is. TTG-4,09.

At primary level TTG 31? And level TTG 4,09 on a thyroxine - not a parameter of adequacy of treatment...

Park
At primary level TTG 31? And level TTG 4,09 on a thyroxine - not a parameter of adequacy of treatment...

Yes is not present, it not at me TTG - 31 was, and at the author of a topic. I have simply stuck. At me above 5,0 TTG was never.

Melnichenko
Marrying receives a thyroxine under the indication - planned pregnancy at subclinical gipotiroze-t.e for the sake of the child. Nagrubavshaja grud-it is good.