PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DTZ, and can cut off....?

Nur
01.09.2004, 19:30
DTZ, and can cut off....?

Now me the problem interests quite opredennaja.

In September 2000. In me have found out Difuzno a toxic struma, tiretoksikoz.

Thus there were no external attributes of this disease, only a tachycardia and an arrhythmia, I just laid in hospital with a high BP in searches of not adrenal pheochromocytoma, feohromitsitomy have not found, but have handed over -0,02 (0,23-3,4), 3-9,5 (1,0-2,8), 4-204,4 (53-158); Uzi a board. Glands-l \n 1.8*1.6*5; \n 1.8*2.1*5.5- augmentation of the right share attributes hr. teriodita. 40 mg \?OO are appointed or nominated : under the scheme or plan.

On the third nednle has become covered by the strongest urticaria, have replaced the same -effect, it is urgently cancelled everything, we hand over hormones in a month-hormones in norm or rate.

2002. January - a tachycardia; -0,12 (0,25-4,0), 3-9,9 (2,0-4,0), 4-36,4 (7-18); Uzi a board. Glands-l \n 1.7*1.5*4; \n 2.3*1.7*4.5- augmentation of the right share attributes hr. teriodita, it is sharp vyrazhennyi an exophthalmos on the right. It is appointed or nominated :-30?u \?OO. In 5 days pulse 36-44 ', is urgently cancelled tirazol, pulse is restored in 10-12 days, again broken on a tachycardia. We wait. In March -3,4 (0,2-3,2), 3-1,5 (1,0-2,8), 4-53 (54-156) .ischez an exophthalmos.

2003. July, vyrazhennyi an exophthalmos on the right, increases sharply or is sharply enlarged a board. A gland in sizes. Uzi a board. Glands-l \n 1.5*1.8*4,7; \n 2.3*1.9*4.8. -0,02 (0,17-4,05), 3-31,2 (3,1-6,5), 4-75,0 (9,0-23,2) .naznacheno :-20?u \?OO. (2+1+1 3-4 weeks + klaritin, chere 3 weeks pulse 40-44 '.. :-2.-- current.

2003.--0,12 (0,25-4,0), 4-26,6 (11,5-23,0) there was a tachycardia. We observe.

2004.--3,1 (0,17-4,05), 3-5,8 (2,5-5,8), 4-22,0 (11,5-23,0). A tachycardia. We observe.

2005.-was sharply the board increases or is enlarged. A gland in sizes. Uzi a board. Glands-l \n 1.6*1.9*4.8; \n 2.4*2.0*5.9, the conclusion: Attributes chronic autoimmune tireodita, girertroficheskoj forms.

-0,02 (0,17-4,05), 3-9,5 (2,5-5,8), 4-28,3 (11,5-23,0). A tremor. A tachycardia. I observe. For the last 4 mnsjatsa has typed or collected 7-8. Also I continue to type or collect weight.

What to do or make further?:confused:

Tanya G
Has read through about your problems in a subject Skachek pressure

At whom you are observed? In what laboratory handed over analyses on hormones? In what unit you were surveyed (when to you excluded feohromatsitomu)?

Nur
Has read through about your problems in a subject Skachek pressure

At whom you are observed? In what laboratory handed over analyses on hormones? In what unit you were surveyed (when to you excluded feohromatsitomu)?

Your anonymity - strains, forgive or excuse magnanimously.

Let's begin with the extremity or end, feohrotsitomu to me nobody excluded, for last time it or her would search in ZHeledorozhnoj, but and have not found, and have found DTZ in 2000. Hormones would hand over in ZHeledorozhnoj, in the center molekuljapnoj diagnostics, in region -calculation. To an out-patient department, - in a miscellaneous vremja-in different places. It was observed at Benefit in region -calculation. To an out-patient department, but now to her to go I do not want.

I shall try to explain the reasons. To me in 1994. Madam Zybina has sticked a pheochromocytoma, I laid in GKB 6. Then there there was a faculty, but the pheochromocytoma was found, postavili-gipotalomichesky a syndrome. And how much I was not surveyed, grew thin, I from these diagnoses could not leave.

Whence would not begin, all time has come across this or thus uniquitous Zybinu (the senior lecturer, manager. Faculty, lady vozomnivshaja yourself ekstrosensom) - where you will not go everywhere natykaeshsja on it or her. So if it the senior lecturer of faculty also learns or teaches other doctors (itself...) so tell or say what is this doctors such? You, probably, too at it or her studied, and she neprirekaemyj authority? With what doctor did not begin with nevrapatologa or the gynecologist, all the same vkontse madam Zybina looms...

In Irkutsk searched - has not found endocrinologists, once again forgive or excuse.

Melnichenko
Nur, once again. A combination of a pheochromocytoma and a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma - kazuistika but that at these two diseases the person also tolstel-dismiss.

Your problem. As she sees in absentia - DTZ, allergic reaction on tirostatiki + t.n fat-Basedow (t.e DTZ without depression, and even with an increase masy bodies).

You smushshchaet both this phenomenon, and an ambiguity with pressure. You not quite understand, that you will do or make, if \ will be treated by the radioactive iodine, one illness or disease at you or two and so forth

These are the working moments quite solved. You still very much agresivno are adjusted or set up, it does not help or assist you with a life.

Nur
Nur, once again. A combination of a pheochromocytoma and a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma - kazuistika but that at these two diseases the person also tolstel-dismiss.

Your problem. As she sees in absentia - DTZ, allergic reaction on tirostatiki + t.n fat-Basedow (t.e DTZ without depression, and even with an increase masy bodies).

You smushshchaet both this phenomenon, and an ambiguity with pressure. You not quite understand, that you will do or make, if \ will be treated by the radioactive iodine, one illness or disease at you or two and so forth

These are the working moments quite solved. You still very much agresivno are adjusted or set up, it does not help or assist you with a life..

Agresivnyj the spirit, can and complicates, but you, about stie, substitute concepts, the healthy (normal) rage still stirred or prevented nobody. To me helps or assists to struggle, search for doors, to not lose nadezhdydlja NUR - a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma and there is one of forms autoimmunogo tiroidita by and large.

For you that you do not treat simply treated disease is important.

The hypertonia can be explained tirotoksikozom, can objasnjatsja-a short. Kakteholaminy urine + VMK, metanefriny, the answer about feo is. Feo and dtz are hardly combined.

It is routine job of the doctor.

Venil an almond acid with polzhitelnoj reaction - a greater or big rarity, at me otr.

Keteholaminy were both 76, and 108, and 256 (--100\24.)

Difuznoe augmentation l. An adrenal too is present. To me dovno poostavili a hypoglycemia (agljukozuriju), but at a crisis Saccharum in a blood - 11, lejkots. - 60, in the morning again all in norm or rate.

The hydrocortisone of a blood tozhn happened inormalnym and, strongly raised or increased. On a miscellaneous. So to me still to survey, what local doctors have not guessed for certain to exclude feohrom?

Natalia of Item
Agresivnyj the spirit, can and complicates, but you, about stie, substitute concepts, the healthy (normal) rage still stirred or prevented nobody. To me helps or assists to struggle, search for doors, to not lose hope

And here what for snap in all subjects?

Present before you in what are not guilty and with them to struggle it is not necessary. Ask normal tone and it will be responded.

Nur
And here what for snap in all subjects?

Present before you in what are not guilty and with them to struggle it is not necessary. Ask normal tone and it will be responded.

You it is incorrect vozhmozhno, have interpreted a word struggle, I struggle with myself, 11 years - term sufficient absolutely to lower or omit an arm or a hand, a.luchshe to impose... If I had though one diagnosis... If the nobility what to treat, it is possible also pobrykatsja.. Will not recover, but to improve quality of a life.

And a question mine concrete: and quot; DTZ, and can cut off....?

Now me the problem interests quite opredennaja.

Thus there were no external attributes of this disease, only a tachycardia and an arrhythmia, I just laid in hospital with a high BP in searches of not adrenal pheochromocytoma, feohromitsitomy have not found, but have handed over -0,02 (0,23-3,4), 3-9,5 (1,0-2,8), 4-204,4 (53-158); Uzi a board. Glands-l \n 1.8*1.6*5; \n 1.8*2.1*5.5- augmentation of the right share attributes hr. teriodita. 40 mg \?OO are appointed or nominated : under the scheme or plan.

On the third nednle has become covered by the strongest urticaria, have replaced the same -effect, it is urgently cancelled everything, we hand over hormones in a month-hormones in norm or rate.

2002. January - a tachycardia; -0,12 (0,25-4,0), 3-9,9 (2,0-4,0), 4-36,4 (7-18); Uzi a board. Glands-l \n 1.7*1.5*4; \n 2.3*1.7*4.5- augmentation of the right share attributes hr. teriodita, it is sharp vyrazhennyi an exophthalmos on the right. It is appointed or nominated :-30?u \?OO. In 5 days pulse 36-44 ', is urgently cancelled tirazol, pulse is restored in 10-12 days, again broken on a tachycardia. We wait. In March -3,4 (0,2-3,2), 3-1,5 (1,0-2,8), 4-53 (54-156) .ischez an exophthalmos.

2003. July, vyrazhennyi an exophthalmos on the right, increases sharply or is sharply enlarged a board. A gland in sizes. Uzi a board. Glands-l \n 1.5*1.8*4,7; \n 2.3*1.9*4.8. -0,02 (0,17-4,05), 3-31,2 (3,1-6,5), 4-75,0 (9,0-23,2) .naznacheno :-20?u \?OO. (2+1+1 3-4 weeks + klaritin, chere 3 weeks pulse 40-44 '.. :-2.-- current.

2003.--0,12 (0,25-4,0), 4-26,6 (11,5-23,0) there was a tachycardia. We observe.

2004.--3,1 (0,17-4,05), 3-5,8 (2,5-5,8), 4-22,0 (11,5-23,0). A tachycardia. We observe.

2005.-was sharply the board increases or is enlarged. A gland in sizes. Uzi a board. Glands-l \n 1.6*1.9*4.8; \n 2.4*2.0*5.9, the conclusion: Attributes chronic autoimmune tireodita, girertroficheskoj forms.

-0,02 (0,17-4,05), 3-9,5 (2,5-5,8), 4-28,3 (11,5-23,0). A tremor. A tachycardia. I observe. For the last 4 mnsjatsa has typed or collected 7-8. Also I continue to type or collect weight.

What to do or make further? *quot;

I do not connect or bind a high BP with DTZ, because, a high BP at me with 1994. Thus teriotropnye I though yearly handed over hormones, but they up to 2000. Always were by way of.

The surgeon-oncologist has told or said, that a board. A gland delete completely.

And, gipoterioz vmoem a case very much will complicate a life. It is new current 5 DTZ nelechitsja thus alergija on merkozolil what to do or make?

Tanya G
Your anonymity - strains, forgive or excuse magnanimously.

Let's begin with the extremity or end, feohrotsitomu to me nobody excluded, for last time it or her would search in ZHeledorozhnoj, but and have not found, and have found DTZ in 2000. Hormones would hand over in ZHeledorozhnoj, in the center molekuljapnoj diagnostics, in region -calculation. To an out-patient department, - in a miscellaneous vremja-in different places. It was observed at Benefit in region -calculation. To an out-patient department, but now to her to go I do not want.

I shall try to explain the reasons. To me in 1994. Madam Zybina has sticked a pheochromocytoma, I laid in GKB 6. Then there there was a faculty, but the pheochromocytoma was found, postavili-gipotalomichesky a syndrome. And how much I was not surveyed, grew thin, I from these diagnoses could not leave.

Whence would not begin, all time has come across this or thus uniquitous Zybinu (the senior lecturer, manager. Faculty, lady vozomnivshaja yourself ekstrosensom) - where you will not go everywhere natykaeshsja on it or her. So if it the senior lecturer of faculty also learns or teaches other doctors (itself...) so tell or say what is this doctors such? You, probably, too at it or her studied, and she neprirekaemyj authority? With what doctor did not begin with nevrapatologa or the gynecologist, all the same vkontse madam Zybina looms...

In Irkutsk searched - has not found endocrinologists, once again forgive or excuse.

About anonymity... Up to certain pores I have been specified and FIO, both a place of job, and phones... It has been then compelled or forced to clean or remove this information because of phone calls with threats from a certain doctor, there is no time zabanennogo at this forum... Through any time data I shall write again...

About Valentiny Dmitrievny you, probably, are right, at it or her look back till now... Primary all of us at it or her passed or took place Specialization... The Another matter, that subsequently developed independently, having received at it or her elements... Now the person has grown old, there were strangenesses, she has left from management of faculty so, I think, now you hardly can name it or her *quot; oN?nN?OUN*quot;... And here than you has not arranged Sima JAkovlevna - not clearly - the close or attentive, clever, competent expert...

Your problem consists that you mechetes between establishments, and the concrete diagnosis and treatment is not present... It is very important to not hand over endlessly analyses in different places - take for a rule to hand over analyses on hormones in one place, especially, dynamics or changes is necessary to you... Also stop to be treated by fits...

In a subject about skachek pressure I have informed you surnames of experts. Which I would recommend to you as competent and close or attentive and thinking... But you have not paid to them attention... In that case, your sarcasm and aggression is not clear...

I shall repeat just in case...

1. Verlan Hope Vadimovna (now she manages faculty a wedge. Pharmacology GIDUVa) - in my opinion, she advises on the basis of mountains. A floor. 6 to enter the name it is possible to her on reception on ph. 36-29-92 (coordinator Tatyana Vladimirovna)

2. Tjumentseva Svetlana Vasilevna - on the basis of clinic of institute of pediatrics Timirjazeva, 16 (opposite the tender. The areas the Arena) - in the same place are unit of a day time hospital

3. The regional diagnostic center - Tristan Lydia Leonidovna.

(Naturally, it would be better, if you were observed and treated constantly at the same doctors).

Yes, to not be for you the anonym - my name is Seliverstov Tatyana Gennadevna, the assistant to faculty of pediatrics 1 IGMU.

Natalia of Item
... It has been then compelled or forced to clean or remove this information because of phone calls with threats from a certain doctor, there is no time zabanennogo at this forum...

Seriously? Asadulin called to you with disassemblies?:eek:

Nur
About anonymity... Up to certain pores I have been specified and FIO, both a place of job, and phones... It has been then compelled or forced to clean or remove this information because of phone calls with threats from a certain doctor, there is no time zabanennogo at this forum... Through any time data I shall write again...

About Valentiny Dmitrievny you, probably, are right, at it or her look back till now... Primary all of us at it or her passed or took place Specialization... The Another matter, that subsequently developed independently, having received at it or her elements... Now the person has grown old, there were strangenesses, she has left from management of faculty so, I think, now you hardly can name it or her *quot; oN?nN?OUN*quot;... And here than you has not arranged Sima JAkovlevna - not clearly - the close or attentive, clever, competent expert...

Your problem consists that you mechetes between establishments, and the concrete diagnosis and treatment is not present... It is very important to not hand over endlessly analyses in different places - take for a rule to hand over analyses on hormones in one place, especially, dynamics or changes is necessary to you... Also stop to be treated by fits...

In a subject about skachek pressure I have informed you surnames of experts. Which I would recommend to you as competent and close or attentive and thinking... But you have not paid to them attention... In that case, your sarcasm and aggression is not clear...

I shall repeat just in case...

1. Verlan Hope Vadimovna (now she manages faculty a wedge. Pharmacology GIDUVa) - in my opinion, she advises on the basis of mountains. A floor. 6 to enter the name it is possible to her on reception on ph. 36-29-92 (coordinator Tatyana Vladimirovna)

2. Tjumentseva Svetlana Vasilevna - on the basis of clinic of institute of pediatrics Timirjazeva, 16 (opposite the tender. The areas the Arena) - in the same place are unit of a day time hospital

3. The regional diagnostic center - Tristan Lydia Leonidovna.

(Naturally, it would be better, if you were observed and treated constantly at the same doctors).

Yes, to not be for you the anonym - my name is Seliverstov Tatyana Gennadevna, the assistant to faculty of pediatrics 1 IGMU.

Izvenite for mistrust. Rather Simmy JAkovlevny, I do not speak, that as sptsialist, she is bad, I am simple only at it or her and was observed all these five years, she has revealed at me DTZ. All treatment which I accepted - its or her purposes or appointments. But, if vtechenii 5 years of conservative treatment at one doctor do not give result can it is meaningful replace the doctor? If I am not right popravte...

As to Zybinoj there was a situation though cry though laugh or be dared.

I have addressed to surgeons in occasion of operabellnogo treatments, but urgently recommended will address on faculty:eek:, but have calmed, that zav.kafedroj now Bardymova Etc., and Zybina has left from affairs. I have gone, what my horror when I uvidelv to Valentine Dmitrevnu:eek was:! It appears, Bardymova was absent in Irkutsk, and Zybina replaced it or her:D And you speak: *quot; she has left from management of faculty so, I think, now you hardly can name it or her *quot; oN?nN?OUN*quot;... *quot;

For advice or councils - sincere thanks.

Tanya G
Izvenite for mistrust. Rather Simmy JAkovlevny, I do not speak, that as sptsialist, she is bad, I am simple only at it or her and was observed all these five years, she has revealed at me DTZ. All treatment which I accepted - its or her purposes or appointments. But, if vtechenii 5 years of conservative treatment at one doctor do not give result can it is meaningful replace the doctor? If I am not right popravte...

As to Zybinoj there was a situation though cry though laugh or be dared.

I have addressed to surgeons in occasion of operabellnogo treatments, but urgently recommended will address on faculty:eek:, but have calmed, that zav.kafedroj now Bardymova Etc., and Zybina has left from affairs. I have gone, what my horror when I uvidelv to Valentine Dmitrevnu:eek was:! It appears, Bardymova was absent in Irkutsk, and Zybina replaced it or her:D And you speak: *quot; she has left from management of faculty so, I think, now you hardly can name it or her *quot; oN?nN?OUN*quot;... *quot;

For advice or councils - sincere thanks.

I think, at Tatyana Prokopevny it is not necessary to be observed too - she *quot; constantly in iNuaO*quot;, it is necessary to search for it or her constantly - and you need to be observed at one expert. The most correct will be to address nevertheless, in my opinion, to Svetlana Vasilevne (if I shall find its or her phone - I shall throw to you in lichku), it is better on a day time hospital - in this case inspection will be free-of-charge (for hormones, in my opinion, 50 %), while consultations - paid... And to be observed at it or her... Hope Vadimovna Verlan - too is good, but it is necessary to discuss questions of therapy with her, and to be observed at Tjumentsevoj. It is better to hand over hormones or in a tracer laboratory regional clinical, or in the diagnostic center. In the center to molecular diagnostics, and the it is more - in fak. Clinics cause in me personally serious doubts...

And in general, unfortunately, it is necessary to recognize at all - a situation with endocrinologists in nashemgorode - breath-taking...

Write to me if there will be problems. However, I have practically departed from affairs (since June, 1st I leave), but medicine finally nevertheless to leave it would not be desirable.

Success to you!

Tanya G
Seriously? Asadulin called to you with disassemblies?:eek:

Natasha, yes, the truth, it were not presented me personally, but I have understood, what is it from it or him as called it was presented by a homeopathist. Insisted on an occurring... I and have not understood, that to what, but just in case the information on have cleaned or removed... The Most amusing, this call was in day after occurrence of a subject - *quot; whether it is dangerous ??ONO?NO*quot;...:p

Light
... The hypothyrosis in my case very much will complicate a life. But in current of 5 years DTZ it is not treated, thus an allergy on Mercazolilum what to do or make?

In my opinion, in this case the thyroid gland should be deleted (as a variant - treatment by a radioiodine). And the hypothyrosis will not develop at well-timed and adequate purpose or appointment of a L-thyroxine.

yananshs

Thus there were no external attributes of this disease, only a tachycardia and an arrhythmia

Forgive or Excuse, dear Nur, but at very many my patients with DTZ these two signs and are present. And any others *quot; external O???ao*quot;. By the way (very much I hope, that you do not become angry about me:)), your irritability - one more *quot; external O???a*quot; DTZ.

-0,02 (0,17-4,05), 3-9,5 (2,5-5,8), 4-28,3 (11,5-23,0).

Here it is called all over the world DTZ or illness or disease Grejvsa and is treated at an inefficiency or an intolerance tirostatikov (and sometimes and without attempt of treatment by these or it) considerably. Namely with pomoshju a radioiodine or operation.

yananshs
P.S. http: // thyronet./th_pati/3.htm

*quot; the Lesion of heart meets at a thyrotoxicosis in most cases and, very much often, represents the basic problem. The most frequent signs are tachycardia or cardiopalmus and faults in job of heart which are connected with the strengthened job of a cardiac musle. And quot;

*quot; Treatment sick of a thyrotoxicosis is much more complex or difficult, than treatment of patients with a hypothyrosis. There are three basic methods of treatment of a thyrotoxicosis. At the first stage the doctor, most likely, will appoint or nominate to you one of thyreostatic preparations. For many patients it is sufficient to eliminate or erase;remove a symptomatology of disease. Nevertheless, at a cancelling of thyreostatic preparations even after long course of treatment frequency of relapse of disease reaches or achieves 50 %. In such cases of patients operative treatment or radiojodterapija is shown. And quot;

*quot; Surgical treatment is shown to patients:

- At substantial growth SHCHZH (more than 45 ml);

Relapse of disease after a course of thyreostatic therapy;

At occurrence of serious by-effects at treatment tireostatikami... *quot;

*quot; Treatment by a radioiodine is a highly effective and safe method of treatment of a thyrotoxicosis.

In the USA therapy by a radioiodine is considered treatment of the first choice at patients a thyrotoxicosis. Treatment consists in reception of a liquid or a capsule containing a radioiodine. Getting in an organism, an iodine collects cells SHCHZH, leads to their destruction and replacement by a connecting tissue. And quot;

*quot; After operative treatment... And after treatment by a radioiodine at the majority of patients the hypothyrosis develops. For well-timed diagnostics of the last definition of level 4 and TTG every 3-4 month within the first year after treatment is necessary. The hypothyrosis is considered or examined;surveyed not as complication of treatment, and as its or his outcome. On a background of replaceable therapy of a hypothyrosis preparations L-T4 (*quot; OOO?O?*quot;) nothing threatens the patient also quality of its or his life practically does not suffer. *quot;

Nur
P.S. http: // thyronet./th_pati/3.htm

*quot; the Lesion of heart meets at a thyrotoxicosis in most cases and, very much often, represents the basic problem. The most frequent signs are tachycardia or cardiopalmus and faults in job of heart which are connected with the strengthened job of a cardiac musle. And quot;

*quot; Treatment sick of a thyrotoxicosis is much more complex or difficult, than treatment of patients with a hypothyrosis. There are three basic methods of treatment of a thyrotoxicosis. At the first stage the doctor, most likely, will appoint or nominate to you one of thyreostatic preparations. For many patients it is sufficient to eliminate or erase;remove a symptomatology of disease. Nevertheless, at a cancelling of thyreostatic preparations even after long course of treatment frequency of relapse of disease reaches or achieves 50 %. In such cases of patients operative treatment or radiojodterapija is shown. And quot;

*quot; Surgical treatment is shown to patients:

- At substantial growth SHCHZH (more than 45 ml);

Relapse of disease after a course of thyreostatic therapy;

At occurrence of serious by-effects at treatment tireostatikami... *quot;

*quot; Treatment by a radioiodine is a highly effective and safe method of treatment of a thyrotoxicosis.

In the USA therapy by a radioiodine is considered treatment of the first choice at patients a thyrotoxicosis. Treatment consists in reception of a liquid or a capsule containing a radioiodine. Getting in an organism, an iodine collects cells SHCHZH, leads to their destruction and replacement by a connecting tissue. And quot;

*quot; After operative treatment... And after treatment by a radioiodine at the majority of patients the hypothyrosis develops. For well-timed diagnostics of the last definition of level 4 and TTG every 3-4 month within the first year after treatment is necessary. The hypothyrosis is considered or examined;surveyed not as complication of treatment, and as its or his outcome. On a background of replaceable therapy of a hypothyrosis preparations L-T4 (*quot; OOO?O?*quot;) nothing threatens the patient also quality of its or his life practically does not suffer. *quot;:):):)

I do not know, whether radiaktivnym an iodine treatment practises Irkutsk.

I do not know, whether vzmetsja who nibud to operate me, since in anamnize dvleko not otin DTZ.

I do not know, how the BP on gipoterioz will react.

I do not know, how will lead myself weight, in case of reception of preparations L-T4 (*quot; OOO?O?*quot;), I had weight 96. (-58) dumped or reset it or him hardly, and second time I am not capable of such feat.

I do not know, whether delete a board. A gland completely, or it is possible to remove only a part (one share).

I do not know, whether it is possible to define or determine, what share gives hyperfunction if it is possible as.

I do not know, why put teriotoksikrz and teriodit in the diagnosis simultaneously.

I do not know, where it is possible to find the powerful or potent endocrinologic or endocrinology center in Russia, with seryoznoj SCHOOL behind brachiums and how there to get.

I would like all it unat, help or assist and razjasnite, please, we, simple patients, frequently - people dark, got confused... So explain please....:confused:

yananshs

I do not think. In Russia, unfortunately, it practises all the several centers, and patients sometimes should go through all country.

I do not know, whether vzmetsja who nibud to operate me, since in anamnize dvleko not otin DTZ..

You do not have contraindications to operation.

I do not know, how the BP on gipoterioz will react.

Gipotiroz it is easily compensated by reception of a thyroxine.

I do not know, how will lead myself weight, in case of reception of preparations L-T4 (*quot; OOO?O?*quot;), I had weight 96. (-58) dumped or reset it or him hardly, and second time I am not capable of such feat..

As the dose of a thyroxine will be replaceable, physiological you do not need to think of influence of a thyroxine on weight.

I do not know, whether delete a board. A gland completely, or it is possible to remove only a part (one share)...

Under modern references in order to prevent relapses it is necessary to remove both shares.

I do not know, whether it is possible to define or determine, what share gives hyperfunction if it is possible as.

In it or this there is no special sense as DTZ - process autoimunnyj, that is autoantibodies attack your thyroid gland and force it or her usilenno to work. To all of them it is peer on what share to attack. But basically, it is possible to make skenirovanie glands and to look or see as shares of a gland function.

I do not know, why put teriotoksikrz and teriodit in the diagnosis simultaneously..

The thyrotoxicosis is an excess of hormones of a thyroid gland. A thyroiditis - process which occurs or happens in iron or gland. DTZ - one of variants tiroidita.

I do not know, where it is possible to find the powerful or potent endocrinologic or endocrinology center in Russia, with seryoznoj SCHOOL behind brachiums and how there to get.

I know good doctors in Moscow and Petersburg. But they for certain are and is closer to you. We shall wait for answers of the doctors working in Russia.

Nur
I do not think. In Russia, unfortunately, it practises all the several centers, and patients sometimes should go through all country.

You do not have contraindications to operation.

Gipotiroz it is easily compensated by reception of a thyroxine.

As the dose of a thyroxine will be replaceable, physiological you do not need to think of influence of a thyroxine on weight.

Under modern references in order to prevent relapses it is necessary to remove both shares.

In it or this there is no special sense as DTZ - process autoimunnyj, that is autoantibodies attack your thyroid gland and force it or her usilenno to work. To all of them it is peer on what share to attack. But basically, it is possible to make skenirovanie glands and to look or see as shares of a gland function.

The thyrotoxicosis is an excess of hormones of a thyroid gland. A thyroiditis - process which occurs or happens in iron or gland. DTZ - one of variants tiroidita.

I know good doctors in Moscow and Petersburg. But they for certain are and is closer to you. We shall wait for answers of the doctors working in Russia.

I already for a long time am ready to that will address to the Moscow experts, here I have not found.

yananshs
I hope, that all the same have found.

Tanya G
One more doppolnenie for Nur:

To operate SHCHZH at Pinskogo or at Dvornichenko. They are engaged SHCHZH... About observation before operation wrote above.

Tanya G
:):):)

Now treatment by a radioiodine in our city is not spent, but Victoria Vladimirovna Dvornichenko promises, that in the near future this method of treatment will be entered (the truth, by then, dear Nur, I hope, excision of both shares SHZH will be made and you will be compensated on a thyroxine).

VanushkoVE
I already for a long time am ready to that will address to the Moscow experts, here I have not found.

, surgical unit ENTS of Russian Academy of Medical Science (SHCHZH it will be removed completely).

My contact phone (095 124-3901.