PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sunburn and shchitovidka

Elnara_al
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

One and a half year ago to me operation (extremely subtotal resection of a thyroid gland in occasion of DTZ) has been spent. Since then I on replaceable therapy by a thyroxine. Me also have warned that I should be protected from the sun, sunburn is counter-indicative to me.

I live seaside city, and I or hardly refuse campaigns on beaches, or sometimes I visit or attend beaches, but only in the evening.

Soon the trip for a week in seaside base of rest is necessary to me.

Tell or Say please, whether I can refuse all the same such trip, meaning visiting of a beach mainly in morning (till 10 o'clock) and evening (after 6) hours, using thus sun-protection a cream against sunburn? Or the situation is so serious, what I should refuse a trip in general?

Thanks

yananshs
To use a sun-protection cream and to not sit hours on the sun it is recommended to all people. Without dependence from that there was at them any operation or not. Any special additional references in your situation it is not supposed. You can go to any countries and on any health resorts without any restrictions. Absolutely not clearly, why you, living in seaside city, refuse to yourselves in campaigns on beaches. I would not do or make it or this.

Elnara_al
Thanks huge for your attention and the answer. Leaves so, that I have not absolutely correctly understood doctors who spoke me what sunburn is counter-indicative to me? Or I have taken it too literally?

Would like to note also, that I on brachiums recently had a set of freckles. Whether should guard it somehow?

yananshs
I do not think.

aberzoy
Leaves so, that I have not absolutely correctly understood doctors who spoke me what sunburn is counter-indicative to me? Unfortunately, and many doctors till now *quot; OoNON?U*quot;, that sunburn is absolutely counter-indicative to huge number of patients...

Little bit more in detail about sunburn, and also about features of use of sun-protection agents can read through on my site here (http: // mammolog.narod.ru/News_05_04.htm) and in more detail (with links to the literature) In magazine New Surgical Archive 6 (http: // www.surgeon.spb.ru/print //2/3/ns2324.html)