PDA

Просмотр полной версии : US

Mashik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon.

US of a thyroid gland 2002 g: *quot; the parenchyma is diffusive or diffusively-non-uniform, by average ehogennosti is located in a typical place, contours equal. The right share: 151743 mm, the left share: 121447 mm, an isthmus of 3 mm, volume of a gland 9,5 ml. In an average third of right share 0,4 sm are defined or determined mixed ehogennosti the site with equal contours and gipoehogennym a crown, in diameter, in an average third of left share the site of a parenchyma lowered ehogennosti with equal, indistinct contours, without precisely defined or determined capsule, the sizes 769 mm is visualized. The conclusion: US-attributes of the site right dolt, focal changes of the left share thyroid ?N?N?U*quot;.

Then (as to me have told or said - just in case) me have sent on a puncture of these two sites. A puncture did or made under US. The conclusion: *quot; Elements of a blood, there are some cells of an epithelium of a thyroid gland, it is a little elements of an inflammation - cellular structure O?ON?n?Oa*quot;.

US 2005 g: *quot; the Right share 181945 mm, the left share 151444 mm, an isthmus of 4 mm. Contours equal, structure or frame rather homogeneous, with fine fibrous includings or incorporations, ehogennost average. On the right indistinct izoehogennyj the site up to 5 mm, at the left a site lowered ehogennosti, without precise data for the site. Lymphonoduses of a neck not OoN???N?U*quot;.

At me 2 questions:

1) whether there Is a deterioration/improvement by results of US?

2) In August I need to go to Crimea (the child all year is ill or sick, it is necessary to treat it or him. To not go I cannot, but at once I shall tell or say, that we do not sunbathe - and I, and the son badly we transfer or carry the sun, we go to bathe). A question: how itself to secure to not make worse?

Ps: a hormonal background in norm or rate.

Thanks

Melnichenko
As is not present zabolenvanija a gland (if is not present any exotic, but the concealed information) is not present a subject for discussion of a trip on rest.

eklyukina
Good afternoon.

US of a thyroid gland 2002 g: *quot; the parenchyma is diffusive or diffusively-non-uniform, by average ehogennosti is located in a typical place, contours equal. The right share: 151743 mm, the left share: 121447 mm, an isthmus of 3 mm, volume of a gland 9,5 ml. In an average third of right share 0,4 sm are defined or determined mixed ehogennosti the site with equal contours and gipoehogennym a crown, in diameter, in an average third of left share the site of a parenchyma lowered ehogennosti with equal, indistinct contours, without precisely defined or determined capsule, the sizes 769 mm is visualized. The conclusion: US-attributes of the site right dolt, focal changes of the left share thyroid ?N?N?U*quot;.

Then (as to me have told or said - just in case) me have sent on a puncture of these two sites. A puncture did or made under US. The conclusion: *quot; Elements of a blood, there are some cells of an epithelium of a thyroid gland, it is a little elements of an inflammation - cellular structure O?ON?n?Oa*quot;.

US 2005 g: *quot; the Right share 181945 mm, the left share 151444 mm, an isthmus of 4 mm. Contours equal, structure or frame rather homogeneous, with fine fibrous includings or incorporations, ehogennost average. On the right indistinct izoehogennyj the site up to 5 mm, at the left a site lowered ehogennosti, without precise data for the site. Lymphonoduses of a neck not OoN???N?U*quot;.

At me 2 questions:

1) whether there Is a deterioration/improvement by results of US?

2) In August I need to go to Crimea (the child all year is ill or sick, it is necessary to treat it or him. To not go I cannot, but at once I shall tell or say, that we do not sunbathe - and I, and the son badly we transfer or carry the sun, we go to bathe). A question: how itself to secure to not make worse?

Ps: a hormonal background in norm or rate.

Thanks

On dynamics or changes : the same expert did or made, or not, and whether read before the second research results of the first? And about the south-the how much I know, advise usually to not be zealous with the sun. And for own calm it is possible to make simply after rest the control over the same doctor that has compared. But, it seems to me, it is more for own calmness necessary

Melnichenko
The dear independent expert or auditeur.

Any person in the world cannot have a guarantee of lifelong observation at the same experts (as one endocrinologist with jumorom-at paptsienta without disturbance of function of a gland has noticed is all chances to go through the doctor).

As we know from the report of ours respondentki, the volume of a gland in a debut has made 9, 5 ml, in dinamike-9, 07 ml (% of divergences at the repeated researches, incorporated in a mistake or an error izmerenija-5 %).

The term *quot; doctors not ?oNOO?O*quot; we replace more than once informed - the healthy person does not HAVE the special bases which are distinct from the general or common population (listen to a voice of the aunt on a beach from a radio cabin) on use of those or other climatic factors.