PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After reception l-thyroxine

Park
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Galina Afanasevna!

Wrote to you on a mail, but the answer while is not present. Has solved in a forum.

After a month of reception l-thyroxine in a dose 50 TTG has decreased up to 0,024:eek: at norm or rate 0,4-4,0 (prior to the beginning of treatment was 4,18). And 4 became 24,4:eek: at norm or rate up to 22 (prior to the beginning of treatment was 15,83). Except for that hair began to drop out even more strongly though I hoped, that after the beginning of treatment all is normalized, heart beats after a small load or excitement. Appetite is not present, sometimes toshnit. In general a status - not a fountain. Can be lower a dose, and that and to a hyperthyroidism not far?

With huge respect, Evgenie.

Melnichenko
Marrying, we discussed, what absoljubtnym the indication to application levo-a thyroxine at subclinical gipotiroze is pregnancy - it or her is not present? That subclinical gipotiroz - it is not dear or expensive in one direction (by the way, the data sent on a mail and resulted or brought here strongly to be separated) and that any of signs on opredleniju 100 % obhjasnjaemmym gipotirozom subclinical are not. T.e a problem or task-main - pregnancy?

Park
Yes, the main task - pregnancy, but such state of health as now at all it is not pleasant to me: (And data it is separated, since for this time I peresdala the analysis in other laboratory (a difference between analyses of 5 days), but everyone do not please results: (

How to be - to reduce with a dose or, maybe, temporarily to cancel?

Melnichenko
You are pregnant or not?

Park
Unfortunately, no

Melnichenko
If you are confident absence of pregnancy, and medicines *quot are confident that do not receive any drguih the substances containing a thyroxine (alimentary additives; natural *quot;), cancel a thyroxine.

Park
And how further itself a message? We in fact now during. The god will give, in this cycle something will turn out.

Melnichenko
Marrying, there will be a day, there will be a sun...

Park
Galina Afanasevna, and you will be tomorrow in MMA? It would be desirable for you to see. Svetlana Vladimirovna ordered to arrive tomorrow to me. In general, she, in my opinion, is not adjusted or not set up to cancel a thyroxine since schitatet what can come or step at any moment and the hypothyrosis becomes not so subclinical.

Melnichenko
pokazhate our correspondence, it is possible to phone. I shall be in sr-chtv.

Park
pokazhate our correspondence, it is possible to phone. I shall be in sr-chtv.

What a pity, that again I shall not see you...: (

The matter is that Svetlana Vladimirovna has appointed or nominated to me reception for tomorrow. And you tomorrow in ENTS?

To unpack or print out correspondence too, unfortunately, it will not turn out - the printer is not present: (At all I do not know how to be. In fact to speak that yours opinions in occasion of continuation or the terminations or discontinuances of reception of a preparation miss her, probably, it will be not so ethic.

Melnichenko
Ask Svetlana Vladimirovnu to me to call.

Park
Ask Svetlana Vladimirovnu to me to call.

Thanks you, Galina Afanasevna. And I shall act or arrive.