PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Autoimunnyj a thyroiditis and pregnancy

Lyo_Lya
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon! On uzi (up to pregnancy) to me have diagnosed autoimunnyj a thyroiditis. Hormones shchitovidki were such:

1. In the extremity or end of November 2004 handed over TTG, 4, 3. All in norm or rate. TTG was closer to the top border

2. In the extremity or end of March 2005 has handed over on antibodies (US was in the beginning of April)

Antibodies to a thyreoglobulin (ATTG): 192,3

Range of norm or rate *lt; 100 ?N/ML

Antibodies to tireopiroksidaze (ATPO): 127,1

Range of norm or rate *lt; 30 ?N/ML

On May, 3.20rd peresdala TTG, 3, 4

TTG 5,62 at norm or rate 0,468-4,68

4 Free 1,05 at norm or rate 0,78-2,19

3 Free 3,74 at norm or rate 2,77-5,27

Then I already was the pregnant woman (somewhere 4 obstetric nedelek)

Now there is 7-th ak. nedelka, my doctor the gynecologist-endocrinologist speaks, that while anything to undertake it is not necessary, that we shall watch or we shall keep up hormones. I all the same experience. Tell or say, whether there is a threat for pregnancy at such parameters? Today has again handed over TTG and the antibody, still is not present result. Whether It is necessary to try to eat sea kale or on the contrary it is impossible to add an iodine in an organism? Still heard that shchitovidka somehow svjazanna with Prolactinum. He at me has been raised or increased also I accepted Parlodelum on 1/2 tablets. Has already passed on 1/4, we shall soon cancel. Whether reception of Parlodelum on TTG could affect or influence (he can therefore has increased?). Forgive or excuse, that it is a lot of questions, but pregnancy very long-awaited and very much I experience. I shall be very grateful for answers.

Melnichenko
The answer will be fragmentarnym-the personal computer knocks.

At healthy pregnant woman TTG on the bottom border of norm or rate or below norm or rate, over 4-on the top border on early terms.

Melnichenko
Up to pregnancy you were in group of risk subclinical gipotiroza (antitelonositelstvo + verhnenormalnyj TTG), revealing at you povyshenngo TTG at pregnancy - the indication to immediate reception of a thyroxine in interests of a fetus.

Melnichenko
Methodical references on conducting pregnant women with a pathology shchitovdnoj glands are published MZ and are accessible as in a network, and in printing.

Melnichenko
Parlodelum (which, by the way, reduces TTG as a parameter), is cancelled at occurrence of pregnancy at once (nakakih \ polovinok)

Lyo_Lya
Thanks big for answers. A problem only that I cannot appoint or nominate to myself reception of a thyroxine: (. I shall try to get somewhat quicker to the endocrinologist. At us a problem that many doctors speak *quot; it's nothing want, uNO?iU?y*quot; and many deviations or rejections consider or count as norm or rate for Kiev. Here and my doctor, owing to to which I zaberemennela and very much to him believe, the gynecologist-endocrinologist, the candidate honey. Sciences considers or counts, that a thyroxine to me to accept it is not necessary. If consultation of the endocrinologist too will give nothing, what it is possible to undertake independently? I heard something about tincture of septums from a nut, whether she can help or assist? And whether is not present still any *quot; national ?ONn?Oo*quot;, which can help or assist and are safe in my situation?

Melnichenko
On site Tironet for doctors there are links with all international associations. A real role of Chernobyl too not secret for family press or seals.

There is a riddle a reason on which you recollect about nuts, septums and national stredstva....

Lyo_Lya
Forgive or Excuse, I have not absolutely understood, that you mean. I shall try to ask more concrete questions:

1. Whether my situation is critical or deviations or rejections admissible?

2. If it is critical, whether I can begin reception of a thyroxine (without purpose or appointment of the doctor)?

3. If without the doctor reception of a thyroxine is inadmissible, and doctors to me do not appoint or nominate it or him, whether I can though something to undertake itself (here therefore I have thought about national agents)

Melnichenko
It is considered to be, that subclinical gipotiroz mothers associates with lower intellectual koeffitsentom the child.

The selftreatment and treatment on the Internet is inadmissible

Septums of a nut and any selftreatment do not solve problemu-differently it would be actually treatment and would be appointed or nominated the doctor.

Tanya G
I heard something about tincture of septums from a nut, whether she can help or assist? And whether is not present still any *quot; national ?ONn?Oo*quot;, which can help or assist and are safe in my situation?

Concerning safety - in your situation (level TTG 4,5) reception of a thyroxine is safe, moreover, necessary. And about septums and other - even if to assume, that they contain a certain quantity or amount of an iodine and are recommended as a preventive agent (shall notice, I do not stand up for these or it of charm of national medicine - I simply ascertain), nevertheless level TTG do not normalize, and concentration over a thyroxine will not raise or increase.