PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reaction on diprospan?...

Elena Jurevna
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear doctors!

Repeatedly addressed for advice or council on this forum, now too there was one not clear situation for me.

One year ago at me have removed left share SHCHZH (koll.uzel, a thyroiditis) .mne has been appointed or nominated by my doctor a L-thyroxine 50 (though this dose confuses me a little as my weight of 83 kg, body height 165) .periodicheski somewhere once a quarter I I hand over TTG.Vsegda the analysis was normal. Last time I handed over according to plan the analysis 30.05.05 -2,5 (norm or rate 0.5-4.5).

Since June, 1-stst I have started to pass or take place treatment at the neuropathologist (at me a pain in krestsovoj areas, protrusions in 3 disks, the infringement of a nerve) .lechenie consists in the following: to 2.06.05 me 2 nyxes by one ampoule diprospana (+) have been made, and all other days I am engaged on the special apparatus (I do not know how he is called, he - as stationary vibromassazhyor) .posle before a dream I have paid attention of a nyxis on *quot; uO?N*quot; palpitation, hardly was possible to fall asleep. Next day in second half of day, after the next employment or occupations at me the face has very strongly reddened. An erythema and *quot; uOn?N?Oy*quot; it was saved 2 days. I have started itself to feel badly (the only thing, send away or have left pains in a joint and in a back), therefore have started to supervise pressure. Pressure above 140 did not raise or increase, on the average was 120 on 80, but pulse became from 48 up to 56. Such situation is saved 5-th day. Thus, began to notice, that there was a sweating of palms and a foot, uneasiness, a flaccidity and it is somehow bad with a head (as though, I - not I, and a head - mine) .sdelala EKG.Priznaki GLZH.Nebolshie diffusive or diffuse changes of a myocardium. The cardiologist has told or said, that cardiac sounds clear, precise, what is it, most likely, reaction on diprospan. Whether I worry very much, will be restored normal job of heart, whether could diprospan affect or influence my thyroid gland and how. Whether It is necessary to hand over analyses again? Thanks for the help.

Melnichenko
Let's try to ask a question - reaction to Novocainum?

You on replaceable therapy are compensated, and everything, that to you there is, it that can occur or happen to any person, reactions on novokain-banality, on diprospan - mene are probable.

Let's notice. That we do not discuss a question - and what for it (obkalyvanie) in general is necessary... Is not to us.

Elena Jurevna
Let's try to ask a question - reaction to Novocainum?

You on replaceable therapy are compensated, and everything, that to you there is, it that can occur or happen to any person, reactions on novokain-banality, on diprospan - mene are probable.

Let's notice. That we do not discuss a question - and what for it (obkalyvanie) in general is necessary... Is not to us.

I do not know, what for it was necessary. Perhaps, because the whole year hurted or was ill;was sick a hip joint, and probably because so the doctor has solved.

And about diprospan I have asked because on Novocainum never was any reactions and consequently, that how much or as far as I heard, diprospan it is a hormonal preparation, and I have problems with the hormonal background. Here is how so the idea also has encountered...

Thanks for the answer.

Melnichenko
Was never - does not mean never will appear, an allergy on glucocorticoids - kazuistika, with a hormonal background at you the full order.