PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hormone of body height

iviv
01.09.2004, 19:30
Zdrastvujte. At me body height 187, me of 27 years. Whether it was possible for me in a youth when body height has reached up to 180 sm that having visited or attended the endocrinologist, me would write out an inhibitor of a hormone of body height - there is such preparation - Bromocriptinum - he destroys development or manufacture of hormones of a forward share of a pituitary body so also a hormone of body height, and at me would be normal grew. Or, as a variant then would close the centers of body height of bones, (though the skull should grow as the brain would grow also he would not know, that bones of a skull have stopped). Basically it would be possible or probable???? That will be, if I shall use now Bromocriptinum, and underestimating up to zero the level of a hormone of body height (as they say - at once and on always, what in a body about such hormone and speeches any more were not), and does not worry about the further body height, and whether there are data about dependence of concentration of a hormone of body height and process of ageing. Thanks.

Tanya G
Zdrastvujte. At me body height 187, me of 27 years. Whether it was possible for me in a youth when body height has reached up to 180 sm that having visited or attended the endocrinologist, me would write out an inhibitor of a hormone of body height - there is such preparation - Bromocriptinum - he destroys development or manufacture of hormones of a forward share of a pituitary body so also a hormone of body height, and at me would be normal grew. Or, as a variant then would close the centers of body height of bones, (though the skull should grow as the brain would grow also he would not know, that bones of a skull have stopped). Basically it would be possible or probable???? That will be, if I shall use now Bromocriptinum, and underestimating up to zero the level of a hormone of body height (as they say - at once and on always, what in a body about such hormone and speeches any more were not), and does not worry about the further body height, and whether there are data about dependence of concentration of a hormone of body height and process of ageing. Thanks.

The preparation Bromocriptinum is not an inhibitor of a hormone of body height.

In the age of 27 years of a zone of body height are closed (or you till now grow?).

If your body height pathological (by the way, you the man or the woman?), it is necessary to investigate or research production of a hormone of body height at you, and then already to speak (in case of presence at you, for example, somatotropinomy).

To speak about that would be possible and that would be impossible - it is not necessary.

And in general, somehow your question is incorrectly made.:confused:

iviv
Zdrastvujte. Thanks for the answer. However why a question not korekten. Body height of 187 sm - even for the man velikovat (!! And who establishes or installs norm or rate of body height, where this criterion, as not biases and rules in a society!!!) in occasion of Bromokreptina - There it is exact in instrkuktsii it is written, that is an inhibitor of hormones of a forward share of a pituitary body - that is a hormone of body height. Other preparation is not present. Here also there was a question, whether it was possible to stop body height.

By the way has visually noticed, that one of prelestej a female organism so it that the distance from a waist up to brachiums is less, than distance from a waist up to a heel, in other words, if to take a waist for a reference point the top at women is less, than a bottom, therefore and legs or foots is as though longer. But absolutely the another matter at muzhiks, - at them like a back dlinee, than at the woman is even especially noticeably if the muzhik with the woman of one body height, that is, - the top and a bottom at men is identical. And very much urodski this long back looks or appears. Whether refinement and such parities or ratio of a female body means, that at any stage at women development or manufacture of a hormone of body height stops and there is a simultaneous closing zones of body height in bones (though legs or foots that are extended), and at men development or manufacture of a hormone of body height proceeds, that leads dlinym to a back, arms or hand, large brushes of arms or hand.

I thank.

iviv
Hormone of body height

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zdrastvujte. Thanks for the answer. However why a question not korekten. Of 187 sm - even for the man velikovat I it speak body height, as the carrier or bearer of this body height (!! And who establishes or installs norm or rate of body height, where this criterion, as not biases and rules in a society!!!) in occasion of Bromokreptina - There it is exact in instrkuktsii it is written, that is an inhibitor of hormones of a forward share of a pituitary body - that is a hormone of body height. Other preparation is not present. Here also there was a question, whether it was possible to stop body height.

By the way has visually noticed, that one of prelestej a female organism so it that the distance from a waist up to brachiums is less, than distance from a waist up to a heel, in other words, if to take a waist for a reference point the top at women is less, than a bottom, therefore and legs or foots is as though longer. But absolutely the another matter at muzhiks, - at them like a back dlinee, than at the woman is even especially noticeably if the muzhik with the woman of one body height, that is, - the top and a bottom at men is identical. And very much urodski this long back looks or appears. Whether refinement and such parities or ratio of a female body means, that at any stage at women development or manufacture of a hormone of body height stops and there is a simultaneous closing zones of body height in bones (though legs or foots that are extended), and at men development or manufacture of a hormone of body height proceeds, that leads dlinym to a back, arms or hand, large brushes of arms or hand.

I thank.

Melnichenko
Vysokoroslost - 192 sm and more.

Bromkriptin INCREASES or ENLARGES a level of a hormone of body height at healthy, reducing it or him at half SICK of the ACROMEGALIA,