PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether treatment is correctly appointed or nominated?

ilana
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! Has made US shchitovidn.zhelezy:

SHCHit.zhelez.raspolozh it is-is usual; V=19,93

Rozmery: Prav.dolja V=10,13 Left share V=9,83

Height 48 height 47

Width 21 width 19

Thickness of 20 mm thickness of 22 mm

Isthmus of 4 mm

Echo-structure or -frame homogeneous on which background in the center of the right share gipoehogennyj a nodule it is indistinct vizualizir. 7 h 10.

On the basis of it or this US the doctor has diagnosed me the Nodal struma 1., has appointed or nominated ?N?N??N*quot; O?O?N*quot; 60, after *quot; eN?*quot; 100.

To me 34, given birth or travailled, since March I pass or I take place treatment (grasses, mixture, vit.) a-nodulose mastopathy .uzi boards. Did or made during an exacerbation hronich. traheo-.

Prompt, it is how much correctly diagnosed also treatment (take doubts) .chto to do or make? In advance thanks.

Melnichenko
You have augmentation of a gland and a site (probed or palpated?) izmennoj ehogennosti. For decision-making on treatment (in any case which is far enough from nowadays received) it is necessary to know level TTG.

Tanya G
Hello! Has made US shchitovidn.zhelezy:

SHCHit.zhelez.raspolozh it is-is usual; V=19,93

Rozmery: Prav.dolja V=10,13 Left share V=9,83

Height 48 height 47

Width 21 width 19

Thickness of 20 mm thickness of 22 mm

Isthmus of 4 mm

Echo-structure or -frame homogeneous on which background in the center of the right share gipoehogennyj a nodule it is indistinct vizualizir. 7 h 10.

On the basis of it or this US the doctor has diagnosed me the Nodal struma 1., has appointed or nominated ?N?N??N*quot; O?O?N*quot; 60, after *quot; eN?*quot; 100.

To me 34, given birth or travailled, since March I pass or I take place treatment (grasses, mixture, vit.) a-nodulose mastopathy .uzi boards. Did or made during an exacerbation hronich. traheo-.

Prompt, it is how much correctly diagnosed also treatment (take doubts) .chto to do or make? In advance thanks.

There is augmentation SHCHZH, there is a nodule... But that to you have appointed or nominated - treatment is not. For clearness of a picture (you have passed or have taken place time UZS) it is necessary to investigate or research level TTG, and there to solve - whether it is necessary for something to do or make - to accept a thyroxine, or preparations of an iodine, or to continue inspection...

ilana
Thanks all for the answer, I shall storm *quot; nOOa*quot; (asked, he has told or said, it is not necessary to do or make the analysis yet) that has defined a direction on a level of hormones shchit.zhelezy.

Melnichenko
TTG - a hormone of a pituitary body, on a feedback mechanism supervising job of a thyroid gland. This hormone is investigated or researched first of all.