PDA

Просмотр полной версии : US and analyses - results.

01.09.2004, 19:30
Explain, please, my results. I very much worry.

The thyroid gland is moderately increased. The right share: 18x17x44 mm. An isthmus 5.

The left share - 17x15x42. The contour of a gland is smoothed or maleficiated, precise.

Structure or Frame izoehogennaja, slightly heterogeneous. Focal educations on eom a background are not revealed. The blood flow in iron or gland is considerably strengthened. Lymphonoduses of a neck are not increased.

The conclusion: UZ - a picture of diffusive or diffuse changes of a thyroid gland (autoimunnyj tireodit) Insignificant diffusive or diffuse changes of a thyroid gland.

Data of the analysis: TTG - 3.6

4 - 115

Free 4 - 14.6

ATTG it is more 4.000

ATTPO it is more 600. Thanks big for attention.

Light
Anything strashngo is not present.

If you do not plan pregnancy any treatment now it is not required.

In half a year repeat TTG.

[QUOTE=Light] Anything strashngo is not present.

If you do not plan pregnancy any treatment now it is not required.

Thanks big for a prompt reply.

At me two children. I very much like them, but I happen is terribly irritable. Besides I feel handicapes at a swallowing.

And more it seems to me that antibodies zashkalivajut, unless is not present?

Now I do not plan pregnancy, but we assume, and the God....

Melnichenko
The volume of a thyroid gland is normal, and not she frames komok.

Antibodies are really high, and, in a combination to level TTG, it is necessary to consider or count, that you in group of risk subclinical gipotiroza. For this reason it is necessary to hold that process to which you so drevne- concern under the control..

As these antibodies not the reason of problems, and witnesses of their presence, with them as with those do not struggle.