PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Struma and pregnancy

Lancome
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. Three years I am observed in occasion of a right-hand nodal euthyroid struma 1-st degrees (CART). The diagnosis is put och.horoshim, but unfortunately, the visitor by the doctor so to be observed at it or him and to consult there is no opportunity.

Now at me 19-th week of pregnancy. The gynecologist after survey on an armchair has noted a shorting of a vulval or vaginal part shejki uteruses and its or her ramollissement. On the basis of it or this puts threat of an abortion. Other disturbing signs (in the bottom of a stomach or belly, allocation) are not present a pain.

The analysis of Testosteron-Depotum 2,4 at norm or rate from 0,2-2,2. The analysis wet 17 KS also it is raised or increased a little, I shall not write, since in the analysis the norm or rate is not specified.

Whether the problem with shejkoj uteruses can depend on my problems with shchitovidkoj? Or Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased slightly and does not influence in this case? It is necessary to hand over what analyses to supervise the further current of pregnancy, and what medicines to accept (if it is necessary)?

In advance thanks

Melnichenko
At pregnancy investigate or research level TTG if wish to learn or find out, what status shchitovdinoj glands (t.e as she works). It can matter, but with small probability for shejki uteruses... (in brackets I shall notice, that opredlenie 17 has become outdated).

Presence of the site demands carrying out of a puncture biopsy for the decision of a question that with it or him to do or make. As a whole pregnancy - not contraindication for a puncture biopsy, but not at bad state of health ege to do or make.

It would be technically easier to spend a puncture biopsy BEFORE pregnancy (then it would be possible and to solve BEFORE pregnancy potentially able to be problems), but it is impossible to return back.

T.e, assorting the status of today, it is necessary to recognize reasonable definition TTG and entering into the plan of conducting (at good state of health) - it is difficult to puncture biopsy to tell or say, whether it is necessary to postpone it or her till the postnatal or puerperal period..

Lancome
Thanks big for the answer.

Puncture biopsy of the site to me did or made one year ago. Result: propunktirovan nodal colloid in a different degree a proliferating struma with cystic changes. Then did or made a scintigraphy: memory f- a thyroid gland it is saved (euthyroidism). Attributes of functionally independent educations are not revealed.

Melnichenko
Problems are not present. I hope. You do not forget to receive iodides and the doctor has checked up urovne TTG on 8-12 week of pregnancy. Research testostrona at the pregnant woman hardly should be made (exception the rare or infrequent situations which are not having are. Apparently, to you of the attitude or relation).

Lancome
Once again thanks for the answer.

Certainly, my doctor *quot; ?aiU?*quot; (and can and did not know), to check up TTG on 8-12 week. I do not receive any iodides, since the doctor has told or said, that a level of any hormones at me on the top border and if I shall drink something hormones *quot; ?a?a?nO*quot;.

2003. TSH 1,1 ??N/ml (norm or rate 0,4-4)

FT4 20,3 ??y/l (norm or rate 11,5-23,2)

2004. 4 14,8 (norm or rate 9,0-20,0)

TTG 1,7 (norm or rate 0,23-3,5)

2005. 3 1,86 (norm or rate 1,04-2,5)

4 104,4 (norm or rate 65-160)

TTG 2,26 (norm or rate 0,24-2,9).

Question: in what durations of gestation what analyses to me to hand over to conduct the control over behaviour shchitovidki?

Melnichenko
Up to pregnancy as we have already agreed, at you it is diagnosed nodal eutiroidnyj (t.e without disturbances of job of a gland) a colloid struma.

It or He can be not treated \ it was possible to try to treat - now NOT a short.

You are pregnant, and the assessment of works of a gland is spent on 8-12 week of pregnancy (all will be good, it for the insurance).

You have become pregnant in Russia (region iodnogo deficiency), and the CART asks all women of this region to appoint or nominate iodides (an iodide, iodomarin). In order to prevent problem-there are approved or confirmed MZ the Russian Federation references on conducting beremennyh-t.e at the doctor there are no problems.

These references are on site Clintyroid and on a site of M. Maljarskoj (mariam our forum).

Lancome
Galina Afanasevna,

Thanks for references.

Has glanced today in your structure, you have so much regalia! So - it is so much duties! I Admire, as soon as you have time all this to do or make, moreover every day to our questions to respond!

THANKS you big for your job!