PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hormones

sms-sh
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! At me was giperterioz, now similar boomerang effect for 2 months has recovered on 10 sm in a waist and femurs, thus I eat a little, on weight only 2 kg. Prompt please a blood on what hormones it is necessary to hand over. In advance thanks.

Light
Hello! At me was giperterioz, now similar boomerang effect for 2 months has recovered on 10 sm in a waist and femurs, thus I eat a little, on weight only 2 kg. Prompt please a blood on what hormones it is necessary to hand over. In advance thanks.

More in detail about itself and about the hyperthyroidism.

sms-sh
More in detail about itself and about the hyperthyroidism.

Diffusive or Diffuse struma I of a degree, 2 sites in the left and right shares. There is passed or is taken place course of treatment. Uzi from 05.2005 - sites are not present, the augmentation of a gland is not present. The cardiogram - an intoxication of the left auricle.

Light
Diffusive or Diffuse struma I of a degree, 2 sites in the left and right shares. There is passed or is taken place course of treatment. Uzi from 05.2005 - sites are not present, the augmentation of a gland is not present. The cardiogram - an intoxication of the left auricle.

In occasion of an electrocardiogram - full absurdity.

What *quot; a course ?N?N??n*quot;?

When handed over the analysis on TTG? Result?

Age? Weight? Body height?

If you ask the help, have respect for experts, history of the illness or disease it is necessary to report in details and in detail.