PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Autoimunnyj a thyroiditis and planning of pregnancy

Irina Baron
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear doctor, prompt, please - whether it is necessary to worry or really treatment is not required? To Me have diagnosed - autoimunnyj a thyroiditis.

Results of the analysis:

TTG - 0, 50 (Norm or Rate 0, 4 4, 0)

atg-AT - 23 (Norm or Rate 0 40)

atpo-AT - 235 (norm or rate 0 35)

Unfortunately 3 and 4 have not written, but by phone the doctor has told or said, that in norm or rate. I plan pregnancy, and at me primary sterility or barrenness iz-for hormonal disturbances (absence of an ovulation. A disadvantage of Progesteronum and so forth). Pregnancy for many years so never also has not come or stepped. It was now added also this diagnosis. It is necessary to begin treatment and how it is possible to lower TPO-antibodies at such digits? I read, that at them the risk of abortions sharply raises or increases. The doctor has not given any purposes or appointments - only in a year to come on the control. Whether it is necessary to address to other doctor or with such parameters pregnancy is really possible or probable?

Yes, in the analysis costs or stands Ferritin (I do not know as on russki. I live in Germany) - 13 at norm or rate 35 200. Whether it is necessary to accept tablets of iron or to not pay at all to this attention? Thanks in advance!!!

Light
01.09.2004, 19:30
To reduce antibodies to TPO it is not necessary. They only a marker of an autoimmune thyroiditis. At this disease there is a risk of development gipotiroza. But at you data for gipotiroz now are not present and, probably, never will be. It is recommended to hand over annually a blood on TTG, and also to hand over this analysis at offensive or approach of pregnancy.

To solve, whether there is an anemia at which treatment by iron preparations is shown, it is necessary to see, at least, the clinical analysis of a blood, the analysis on serumal iron. In an ideal - internal survey.