PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greater or Big cyst... Only operation?

Aprilie
01.09.2004, 19:30
Literally one of these days has found this site. Problems with health basically was not. Till now the Cyst on shchitovidke (which was for a long time, but did not disturb) has sharply increased (3 sm) .gormony in norm or rate. Did or made a puncture: on a background of blood cells - macrophages and ge... derofagi (in any way I shall not disassemble). All doctors speak one and too: operation. And as soon as possible. I in a bewilderment. What to do or make? I to all still feed with a breast. Is adjusted or set up to refuse operation and to try or taste nonconventional methods of treatment (to tell the truth, I do not trust our Moldavian doctors), but it demands time, and me frighten, that will pass in malignant education. Advise me how to recover. Can, somebody knows strong resorptional agents, or collided or faced with a similar situation I Hope for your help.

Melnichenko
The true cyst of a thyroid gland happens also often, as a prize of a Mercedes in a lottery. Such situation in meditsine-kazuisticheski seldom is called.

T.e at you the cystically-changed nodal struma, in here nature of this site and has remained the unknown person (at a puncture of a cell actually the site have not got, contents of a cavity have got).

T.e we do not know

1\ as the gland (TTG bloods) works

2\ of what cells consists quickly vyrasshy the site

You suggest to add to these two unknown persons still trete-nivest than to treat. Hardly this wise decision.

Variants of the decision of a problem - a repeated puncture biopsy with oporozhneniem cavities (fast repeated filling polosti-an indirect attribute of trouble), definition TTG.

And about phobia zlokachestvennosti - a problem not in *quot; NONO?nN???*quot; (if at you a nodal colloid struma. He there is nothing will not regenerate), the problem that you can have kistozno-izmennaja an adenocarcinoma (a cancer shchitovdinoj glands flows kratsne favorably, and is long proceeds under a kind of the site, and in cysts) itself can be formed. That else vazhnee-this cancer is fine treated and does not prevent to live further happily .problema in that it is good to treat....

Aprilie
The true cyst of a thyroid gland happens also often, as a prize of a Mercedes in a lottery. Such situation in meditsine-kazuisticheski seldom is called.

T.e at you the cystically-changed nodal struma, in here nature of this site and has remained the unknown person (at a puncture of a cell actually the site have not got, contents of a cavity have got).

T.e we do not know

1\ as the gland (TTG bloods) works

2\ of what cells consists quickly vyrasshy the site

You suggest to add to these two unknown persons still trete-nivest than to treat. Hardly this wise decision.

Variants of the decision of a problem - a repeated puncture biopsy with oporozhneniem cavities (fast repeated filling polosti-an indirect attribute of trouble), definition TTG.

And about phobia zlokachestvennosti - a problem not in *quot; NONO?nN???*quot; (if at you a nodal colloid struma. He there is nothing will not regenerate), the problem that you can have kistozno-izmennaja an adenocarcinoma (a cancer shchitovdinoj glands flows kratsne favorably, and is long proceeds under a kind of the site, and in cysts) itself can be formed. That else vazhnee-this cancer is fine treated and does not prevent to live further happily .problema in that it is good to treat....

Thanks for the answer:), but me surprises, why the doctor has not directed me on a repeated puncture? She in fact has understood, what previous was unsuccessful? And has directed on operation. He/she is the fourth doctor who advises me. Though propunktirovala... And the very first at once on operation. And can, it and is correct? I doubt. Can, my words will sound nekollegialnob but I consider or count, that doctors not qualified, that's all. Without thinking twice, operate, t. To. Know, that good money will receive. This immutable rule of the Moldavian doctors. I speak it, being based on experience of friends. If money is not present, even to talk do not want.

How to be? To ask on repetition. A puncture? And can, to Russia to go on consultation?

Light
How to be? To ask on repetition. A puncture? And can, to Russia to go on consultation?

Give so.

You carry out Galina Afanasevny's references which she has given you 2 more weeks ago:

*quot; a repeated puncture biopsy with oporozhneniem cavities (fast repeated filling of a cavity - an indirect attribute of trouble), definition ??a*quot;.

Inform results.

And about *quot; to go in E????*quot; - it is possible, certainly, but at you in fact the baby. Try to solve a problem on a place. It will not turn out - will return to a question on a trip.

Aprilie
Here that me excites: you speak a puncture biopsy, and the doctor emphasizes, what is it a puncture, t. To. The biopsy is possible or probable only at operation. What is it - shortage of knowledge or not those opportunities, what in Russia?

And more: to me doctors repeat all operation, motivating it is that the site in 3 sm will not resolve. Whether so it? If so, to what repeated analyses?

yananshs
Probably, it is simple c disagreements. And it is a question of the same. It is called also an aspiration biopsy. An aspirate - contents of a syringe by which did or made puntsiju - will prevent on glasses, fix and look under a microscope. Not all sites it is necessary to operate. Besides the volume of operation depends on result of a biopsy. TTG it is necessary to check up nevertheless. If he low, is possible or probable the hyperfunctioning site. Then tactics too can differ a little.