PDA

Просмотр полной версии : High AT TRO

LDC
01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether can high ATTRO-235 (0-30 norm or rate) to provoke a giddiness? Other parameters send or have come to norm or rate. Now I accept the Ale-thyroxine-100 once in the morning. Thanks!

Tanya G
Whether can high ATTRO-235 (0-30 norm or rate) to provoke a giddiness? Other parameters send or have come to norm or rate. Now I accept the Ale-thyroxine-100 once in the morning. Thanks!

If you have compensated a hypothyrosis (provided that he at you was) on a thyroxine - giddinesses are not connected in any way with SHCHZH (and not the fact, that they could be connected and earlier)... The In itself raised or increased antibodies are not the reason of any deviations or rejections in state of health...

LDC
Thanks! Tell or say, please, accepting I have begun the Y?-thyroxine gradually hodet. Tell or say how long it will proceed. About 72 kg became 67 for 5 months. Guards a little.

Melnichenko
? You accept only the excess weight, was with consequence or investigation of dropping of activity of a gland? You loathe normal mass of a body?

LDC
Absolutely is not present. And to associates it is pleasant to me. I wish to understand only - accepting further the Y?-thyroxine I and I shall grow thin or somewhere when its or her function will come to norm or rate, process hudenija will stop? What to wait? About what it is necessary to worry and about what - is not present?

Melnichenko
If there is no another prichinvy sdlja depression of mass of a body depression of mass will soon stop.

Important (look or see our site for patients) most to know the following - if TTG it is normal (better more close to the bottom border of norm or rate) - ANYTHING in yours sotsojanii does not speak disturbance of activity of a gland.