PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not cope with attacks panic a aOOa?/puncture of a thyroid gland

01.09.2004, 19:30
To me 22 years.

Approximately 2 months ago has absolutely casually found out a tumescence in district of a neck. Has come to hirurgku - have told or said, what is it most likely something with *quot; U?Oo?n*quot;, it is necessary to spend on drink a course jodosoderzhashchego priparata and all will be normal. Through nekotore time very unpleasant sensations (from weak pressure up to strong feeling on a neck, at strong attacks the swallowing is at a loss and there is an illusion of a nausea + noncontrollable feeling of the strongest trouble, granichushchego with a panic) began to appear

..... A maximum that expected from visiting the doctor - dlinjushchy the list of medicines...... The endocrinologist has sent on uzi where approximated eyes and whispered to itself under a nose *quot; oh-oh-th, bu--, oh-oh-*quot; then with a sympathetic kind have told, that the left share is strongly increased and, filling it or her, the mass is not homogeneous..... Have sent on the analysis of a blood and the PUNCTURE!..... Since then there has passed or there has taken place week.... I arrive in a depressed case... All diligence to be constrained and adult are ineffectual... I diko am afraid of hospitals and pains (in the childhood has received unforgettable experience with ozhegom and skin transplantations).... A word the PUNCTURE - already an occasion for a syncope... I not govroju already about the possible or probable diagnosis about which even to think terribly.

Tell, please, on how much boleznena a puncture and as it is better for transferring or carrying, on how much it is necessary to be afraid operetsii, at that variant, for example, if it is a cyst..... And in general, whether it is possible to hope, that I still shall live a long and happy life without a pain and hospitals...... Well at least in this question?;)

Melnichenko
If you inform, what size that education. Which offer punktirovat, and also what level TTG. Probably. Conversation becomes more concrete. Meanwhile absolutely not clearly, in what the reason bespokojstva-her or it cannot on opredleniju be the fact of desirability of a puncture biopsy.

As to pozhizennyh forecasts it is genre Globy-and that with divorce with the wife has not guessed.

Here, that is written in the report:

The thyroid gland is located usually. The right share of 12*13*43 mm, the left 22*25*52 mm, v = 16 cube. See Contours equal, structure or frame of the right share homogeneous, average ehogennosti. In the left share lotsiruetsja anehogennoe education of 22*14 mm with dense walls and the non-uniform maintenance or contents due to srednedispersnoj suspensions (0,06-0,08 mm), mobile at a compression the gauge. Series a site of the wrong form lowered ehogennosti 12*13 mm with dense walls. The blood flow is defined or determined fragmentary on pereferii the first education.

The conclusion: Ehograficheskie attributes of focal changes of the left share of a thyroid gland (a cyst with the non-uniform maintenance or contents, degenerate or degenerative changes in sites?)

The analysis of a blood still is not present.

Here what pavor I prochla on a hospital paper:/

Light
To panic it is not necessary. There is a position, that all educations of a thyroid gland, more than 1 sm in diameter, should punktirovatsja. The puncture is not painfully and not terribly. Its or her result will allow to specify the diagnosis and to define or determine medical tactics.

It is necessary to hand over also the analysis of a blood on TTG and 4 svob.

Thanks for that a puncture - *quot; not i?y?*quot;:), but it is all the same terrible.

Excuse for ugly brought attention to the question.... And people who go with platochkami, covering holes in a neck is not the patients who have transferred or carried operation on SHCHZH?

Melnichenko
To regard a nodal struma as a large problem, it is necessary to have the big imagination.

The site is, how he works (TTG?). He consists Of what cells (a puncture biopsy - about details of procedure it is possible to learn or find out, having typed or collected in poiskovike these words). After that the decision about nuzhnosti \ makes of uselessness of additional inspection a \choice of a method of treatment.

Is not present nimadejshih the REAL bases to test any stahi. If questions after perusal of the necessary information ostanutsja-I ask. Set.

I think, that would not test it or this stydnogo feeling (almost animal pavor), if my new detail (a problem with SHCHZH) would not cause so unpleasant sensations.... The last some days I go with feeling as if to me squeeze fingers a neck:eek:

What here zdarovyj optimism.....

That not menie, thanks!)

Thanks, that though you have not told or said *quot; UUUUUuuuu, as here all sereznooooo! *quot;, as darlings tetushki in hospital...

Melnichenko
As the lovely grandmother. dobavlju-is or not communication or connection between your sensations and the found out site - a problem or task of inspection.

ALL variants of the found out deviations or rejections from norm or rate will fine give in to necessary treatment. In a life often it is necessary to communicate with other people, glavnoe-them correctly to hear.

I on your place would understand sledujushchee-you are going to doobsledovat to help or assist. You have an opportunity to receive additional consultation on a site. All will be good.

Once again thanks, Galina Afanasevna (?)!

You are very lovely:)

Nina
To me 22 years. Tell, please, on how much boleznena a puncture and how it is better for transferring or carrying, on how much it is necessary to be afraid operetsii?;)

Greetings!

Excuse, that vstrjanula in your conversation!

I at heart the coward terrible (as doctors on this site have already understood):D

There were reasons to become or begin such! Panically I am afraid of a pain!

Also imagine, that I have made a puncture twice (first time badly itself conducted and was not enough material)... Second time has gone through a floor of year! Has sustained operation and in some days went for a drive on a bicycle.:D

Mine to you advice or council! Do not panic, it is not sick... A little unpleasantly!

Therefore behave decently and allow doctors to make normally puncture from the first!!

After a puncture pulls a neck and noit a little..., but all is nonsense and passes or takes place in the day, two! It is possible to be afraid.

With platochkom on a neck I did not go and to go I am not going to.

Yours faithfully 45 years or summer grandmother.

Melnichenko
At the site more than 1 sm the puncture is obligatory, in a neck she does not frame holes. With platochkom go is more often (I reveal terrible secret) when the neck gives out age or when platochek freshens.. Well, say, the face...

Anthioh
Excuse for ugly brought attention to the question.... And people who go with platochkami, covering holes in a neck is not the patients who have transferred or carried operation on SHCHZH? Probably you saw the people who have transferred or carried a tracheostomy (applying of an aperture in a trachea) which to have to breathe through this *quot; nUOO*quot;. With SHCHZH it does not concern To problems.

Light
Dear ***, I think, you have a little calmed down.

Now let's discuss your further actions.

On Monday - to hand over a blood on TTG and 4 svob.

Within the next few days - a puncture biopsy. (do not worry, no traces on a neck remains:)). As soon as the result will be ready, it will be possible to be defined or determined with tactics of treatment.

Any medicines while to accept it is not necessary, including jodsoderzhashchih.

By the way, you accepted what preparations of an iodine according to the surgeon? And in what doses?