PDA

Просмотр полной версии : L-thyroxine at pregnancy.

NRose
01.09.2004, 19:30
Has come on a site www.ill.ru And prochla the following:

*quot; the Question: I Assume, that it is pregnant. Half a year have put gipoterioz with predilection to a thyroiditis back. The cycle has been broken or disturbed. A saw also I drink l-thyroxine 0,25 TTG has decreased for this period with 5,51 up to 3,6 (norm or rate 0,27-4,2). 3, 4-norm. AT to a thyreoglobulin - 183,5 (norm or rate up to 115). AT tireoperoksidaznye 207 (half a year back, repeatedly did not hand over, norm or rate up to 34). A glucose, gemotolog the analysis - norm or rate, urine-norm. The cycle has been resulted or brought in norm or rate. Whether it is possible to save pregnancy? What else analyses to hand over in addition? If there is no pregnancy, whether safely already it or her to get or start?:)

The answer of the doctor: Hello. On a background of reception a L-thyroxine pregnancy to save dangerously since this preparation at pregnancy is counter-indicative. Repeat AT tireoperoksidaznye. *quot; (the extremity or end of the citation)

There can be I have lagged behind a life? Actually at gipoterioze during pregnancy a thyroxine cancel?

Melnichenko
Dose of a thyroxine at pregnancy the extremely dangerous advice or councils increase or enlarge, the idiots, giving, beat on a muzzle. Both this or thus the softest and polite, chtoja I can write, as cretinic advice or council which you have resulted or brought, can cost to the child dearly or expensively. Depression of intelligence and developmental anomalies are rather probable at refusal of the treatment necessary to mother.

NRose
The idiots, giving the extremely dangerous advice or councils, beat on a muzzle.

It agree all hundred!!! But on that foolish site even the comment cannot be left - only to a moderator to write.

That I also have made!:mad:

I hope, that the author of a question all the same will not follow to this advice or council.:rolleyes: and the child all will be by way of.