PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Autoimmune thyroiditis

unhappy
01.09.2004, 19:30
Kind laziness. Prompt, at the man

On US: the thyroid gland with indistinct contours, practically is not increased (an isthmus by thickness of 0,4 sm, the right share in the sizes 1,41,65,1 sm, the left share 1,41,94,8 sm).

Tissue of a gland of non-uniform, spotty structure or frame, with fine gipoehogennymi sites of the wrong form and without precise borders on a background as a whole lowered ehogennosti, without nodal educations. Vascularization of a glandular tissue is moderately strengthened.

Zakl: ehokratina an autoimmune thyroiditis.

In hormones: norms or rates

ATkTPO 412 ME 0-50

AT to TG 126,5 ME 0-100

TTG 4,8 \ 0,25-3,5

4 18,9 ??y \l 8,5-20

Repetition of the analysis in other laboratory:

TTG 5,18 (norm or rate up to 4,2 \)

4 20,3 (norm or rate up to 20)

Whether it is necessary to treat this status if from signs is raised or increased emots. Lability, some acceleration of metabolic processes, and the MAIN THING in the afternoon predilection to a tachycardia, in the evening - it is close to brazikardii, is available expressed enough ekstrasistolija. And whether can at such digits ukazaznye signs give shchitovidka?

In advance I thank for answers.

Melnichenko
01.09.2004, 19:30
We often answer questions on subclinical gipotirozu an autoimmune genesis, and you without effort can find our answers.

Vkrattse-any of signs is not obligatory at this status, and only the attending physician in contact to the patient solves, whether to begin or start treatment and what for.

http: // forums./search.php? searchid=229200