PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for answers, though have not much calmed (a case history 50794) But here...

Larissa
27.08.2004, 21:46
Thanks for answers though have not much calmed (a case history 50794) But here taki me disturbs all, a cyst. Can be eat any preparations that she has resolved. And it is simple so not hochetsja to sit and wait while there will be this "reorganization". Can have a drink what that preperaty, vitamins or that else that changes have not begun. Thanks for earlier.

Anastas
30.08.2004, 07:29
Hello, Larissa! At me too have found a cyst on the right ovary, I have had a drink "Novinet" and in one and a half month she has resolved. Probably, and you should be tried or tasted this agent.

child
31.08.2004, 23:26
Cysts happen very different and for the different reasons, and each organism is individual, t. ch. I would not recommend to use hormonal preparaaty as a tablet from a head. It is better to try to find in an ideal of a good homeopathist and to treat all organism and accordingly to clean or remove not consequence or investigation, and the reason of illness or disease, And that so it is possible to spoil simply itself and all - all over again hormones, then operations one another, in an organism of simply organs and forces will not suffice.