PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One year ago I have very sharply grown thin and at me were gone monthly, r...

Nastja
22.08.2004, 05:41
Hello! One year ago I have very sharply grown thin and at me were gone monthly, seldom appeared, now they are not present. To eat I am normal cannot, probably already any mental spirit that it is necessary to grow thin, thin... But when I remain one, at me any attack obzhorstva begins - I eat everything, that I see, especially sweet. Though all me consider or count lean! But to start to eat I am normal cannot! That you can advise and as can help or assist me because iz-for it or this at me constantly depression, I can not normally communicate with people, and in fact to me only 17 years! In advance thanks.

Talla
25.08.2004, 23:39
Under your description at you for certain the Anorexia of the Neurosis in a combination with Bulemiej. Eto is rastrojstvo deliveries. You need to address to the expert in etoj areas and as to the Dietarian. Treatment should beat complex and multilateral. As it is necessary to check up the hormonal status.

Nastja
29.08.2004, 05:03
Tell or Say please, the expert in this area is who? Also what such the hormonal status?