PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, uvazhaemie colleagues as effectively treats endemic or endemial...

Dzhalol
23.08.2004, 05:31
Prompt please, uvazhaemie colleagues as effectively treats an endemic or endemial struma of 2 degrees

The biologist
23.08.2004, 18:05
At us in the Kaluga region it often meets. I it or this suffer. To me has very much liked
JOD-ASSETS. It is the new alimentary additive - molecules of an iodine are linked to molecules of milk or dairy fiber of a casein and easily acquired by an organism. After the first month of reception on 2 tabl/put at me size SHCHZH has decreased up to norm or rate, pains in SHCHZH have stopped, memory has sharply improved, working capacity, attention has raised or increased, and I have felt is that did not suffice me! Has now gone already 3 j month of reception. I feel perfectly, at all I am not ill or sick any ORZ, and earlier - on 3 times a year. Immunity has raised or increased. I recommend all friends. If inform the e-mail, I shall send you "instruction" with the instruction on the use. By the way, this medicine is developed and is issued at us in Russia, on sale in drugstores and there is nearby 40 rbl. Good luck.

The biologist
24.08.2004, 21:49
Excuse, has forgotten: nepel@yandex. ru - mine of mails. A box

Levit B.I.
26.08.2004, 01:24
If the endemic or endemial parentage of a struma and if is not present antitereoidnyh antibodies is proved - purpose or appointment of a preparation "Thyreocombum" containing balanced quantities or amounts 3, 4 and an inorganic iodine is ideal.