PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 2001 the thyroid gland is removed and are obviously touched parashchitovidnye glands...

Sergey
09.08.2004, 22:37
In 2001 the thyroid gland is removed and are obviously touched parashchitovidnye glands thus. to. There was a struma of a thyroid gland. I ACCEPT L-a thyroxine on the weight of 74 kg - 200. Also it is compelled or forced kostojanno calcium preparations which obviously are not acquired through zheledok, therefore time 2 in a year koljat Calcium chloratum. The maintenance or contents of a calcium vseggda below minimally admissible. On a regular basis excruciate cramps and giddinesses. Something can you will advise?

With uv. - Sergey - 50 years

Latkina N.V.
11.08.2004, 09:16
Dear, Sergey!
What histological conclusion was? What level TTG on a background of reception of a thyroxine of 200 mkg L-?
What level of the ionized calcium in a blood? You accept what preparations of a calcium and in what dose?

Sergey
13.08.2004, 00:27
While I distinctly cannot inform. to. I did not penetrate into these questions, as it is obvious also our doctors.
Two parameters which surprised our doctors: 1) in spite of the fact that have pierced 10 intravenous chloride calciums, ITS or HIS LEVEL In the BLOOD ON PENULTIMATE was 1, instead of minimalnodopustimoj norms or rates - 2 (Ca + +. Therefore days through 10 repeatedly handed over from a vein a blood on a calcium, a magnesium and here he already was nearby 1, 5. The doctor has counted, that in laboratorii iz-for preparations could bring a mistake or an error... A hematologist 2 days ago has noted, that raised or increased by an ESR of a blood which makes 20. Joints tolerantly, but hurt. Other special complaints are not present. But the GIDDINESS HAS sharply amplified. Up to a nausea. Still was not at neuropathologists who to me one year ago appointed or nominated and have pierced much in total mildronat, magnesia, ATF, vitamins, Pyracetamum. I already am afraid of these nyxes.

Sergey
16.08.2004, 09:18
In addition I inform, what if you meant the histological conclusion after operation? That a struma of a thyroid gland have confirmed both the Sumy and Kharkov oncologists. Though I did not notice it or him before operation, only on US. And after excision (have obviously removed, that many experts mark or celebrate and parashchitovidnye glands) t. To. All this time is compelled or forced to accept calcium preparations. Though akad. Rozdilskij S. in Kharkov applied with me for about a month PANANGINUM? It can is necessary to pass to it or him?

Latkina N.V.
16.08.2004, 19:43
Pananginum contains a potassium, instead of a calcium. " The struma of a thyroid gland " is not the diagnosis. A struma name any pathology of a thyroid gland. And the struma can be only in a thyroid gland. I mean the morphological description of the removed thyroid gland. Necessarily hand over the analysis of a blood on TTG (it is necessary will be defined or determined with dose L-of a thyroxine). Also hand over once again the analysis of a blood (strictly on an empty stomach, without reception of all medicines) on the ionized calcium (Sa + +), norms or rates which you ukazyvaete-it is the general or common calcium. And more the analysis of a blood on a parathormone. The giddiness and a nausea can be at an overdosage of a calcium. What tabletirovannye preparations of a calcium you now accept? At the following answer, the greater or big request to copy the report and to send fresh date, t. To. I do not get into for a long time written questions.

Sergey
17.08.2004, 14:32
I can try to find (she at me precisely there is) a whole page which was written by the operated oncologist about that, how much and that cut off. The preliminary biopsy and US showed, that at sites there is an ATYPIA of CELLS. In Kharkov, where I have got (n-t Medradiologii after operation) have once again confirmed a cancer. Rectangular approach traffic patterns with removed elementami shchitovidki are available in archive. I carried them to Kharkov. Doctor Kurochkin specified a stage if she you interests. I did not notice personally it or him on myself, and now absence SHCHITOVIDKI - I NOTICE. I described above - as...

Level TTG on a background 200 L-a thyroxine - in 2 times is less than norm or rate. I have looked or seen analyses: at me 0, 24 mol/l (I can confuse with dimension, but I precisely remember numbers!!!), and the norm or rate was specified by series - 0, 4 4, 0.

With uv. - Sergey

Sergey
18.08.2004, 01:33
Uv. The doctor, I inform, that the EXPERT conclusion Kharkov MEK " DISEASE of THYROID GLAND T2N0M0 the STATUS AFTER TIREOIDEKTOMII ".
And and Kharkov in-t Medradiologii I have arrived and in a direction was: " a status after ex-tradition of a thyroid gland (from 07.11.01) in occasion of a papillary carcinoma gr, III, item II, T2N0M0... "
Have given group of 3 physical inabilities. I likvidator-chernobylets.

Sergey
18.08.2004, 15:41
Uv. The doctor, can in the previous letter me neumyshlenno dopuzhena discrepancy in obscure hand-written words of experts I prochyol "ex-tradition". This word is possible or probable with a mistake or an error, the rest - I think CORRECTLY...

Sergey
19.08.2004, 16:09
I accept American (1) KALTSEMIN (TM) - or (2) American KALTSEMIN (ADVANS). One time to me recommended on 6 in day (1). Or on 2 (2). e. I accept or one (1), or another (2). In them a difference - in doziroeke in 2 times and prsutstvie a magnesium in (2.) to. Are not acquired in an intestine still recommend Festalum, solizim, vestal. When "nevterpyozh", koljat intravenously a calcium of times or 2 in a year (t. To. Consider or count that the phenomena even in vessels iz-for small quantities or amounts of a calcium in a blood)

Latkina N.V.
22.08.2004, 13:17
Dear, Sergey. Now bolee-less all is clear. Made operatsija-a thyroidectomy (or an extirpation of a thyroid gland, that one and too), t. e. The thyroid gland is removed completely (the volume of operation is executed correctly). Histological zakljuchenie-papilljarnaja an adenocarcinoma (it vysokodifferentsirovannaja the form of a cancer, t. e. The least malignant). Dose L-of a thyroxine is great (level TTG should be on the bottom border of norm or rate, but not below in 2 times). Reduce dose L-of a thyroxine up to 175 mkg/sut and in 2 months hand over the analysis of a blood on TTG. In occasion of preparations of a calcium which you accept, I can not tell or say, t. To. I do not know a dose and the form of a calcium which enters into them and whether contains there 3. But apparently they do not approach or suit you. Try to change a preparation of a calcium. Kaltsij-forte (Sandoz) + alpha 3 (Teva) either Calcium 3 (Nikomed) or the Calcium a carbonate. Plus to these preparations AT-10. Or write structure of your preparations (that enters and in what dosage). In any case add 3 on 2 kaps h 3 times a day and AT-10 on 10 kap. h 3 r/d. The control of a level of a calcium (ionized) in 10 days after changes of a dose and addition of preparations. We shall select. Write (having copied our correspondence) to me on e-mail is better: Latkina_enc@mail. ru

Sergey
24.08.2004, 12:37
Dear Nonna Vadimovna!

I congratulate you on Day medrabotnika. I Thank you for clearness and accuracy
Ideas, for well-timed advice or councils which help or assist us to live.

With uv. - Sergey