PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Thanks for answers to a question in occasion of high Saccharum on...

Alexey
20.08.2004, 06:56
The dear doctor!
Thanks for answers to a question in occasion of high Saccharum after a breakfast at mine 2 daughters.
But you, unfortunately have incorrectly understood my second question. We asked not about, whether raise or increase Saccharum fruit, and about compotes from this fruit without Saccharum which the daughter drinks within day.
And more we zadavadi a question, whether it is necessary to measure Saccharum of a blood at night if we yet do not prick long for the night, and the child goes to bed with parameters 5.3 .6.5, and rises 5.8 6.6. Whether can be night of fluctuation or most likely, Saccharum keeps more or less at a level.
Last time we prick aktrapid (1.5. ed) at 19 o'clock.
Whether it is necessary for us to enter long for the night?
Thanks

The anonym
20.08.2004, 14:31
Compote, also contains fructose, but in smaller quantity or amount. If your daughter does not eat boiled fruit then the probability of rising of Saccharum is not great.
In this occasion I already have responded you in detail. I really doctor, stadajushchy diaetom about 8 age.
You wrote, that morning Saccharum on an empty stomach at your daughter within the limits of norm or rate. If it is valid so to enter the prolonged insulin for the night it is not necessary, as danger of occurrence of a night hypoglycemia in this case is great. At stably normal morning Saccharum to measure Saccharum it is not meaningful at night. The sense of night measurement of Saccharum consists in correcting a night dose of the prolonged insulin depending on a level of Saccharum. But time he is not entered also Saccharum on an empty stomach in norm or rate also definition of Saccharum nochju-is senseless.
I enter or import the prolonged insulin each 6 hours (the truth, this insulin operates or works 8 12 hours) into 4 nights, at 10, 16 and 22 hours. A usual insulin - analogue (Humalog) only two times before the basic receptions of nutrition, and them at me two.
Thus, basic maintenance of an insulin within 24 hours without interruption is provided. Boljusnuju a dose of shortly and quickly operating or working insulin, I define or determine on the basis of Saccharum of a blood before meal and quantity or amount of entered grain units (carbohydrates).
At your daughter, basic maintenance of an insulin is carried out, visible due to the insulin + once entered prolonged insulin. Before meal you enter a genic human insulin which utilizes eaten carbohydrates.
Most important it that you should select for the daughter all individually instead of looks, that dzhelajut and that approaches or suits another. You have understood a principle: this basic maintenance of a constant level of an insulin by introduction of the prolonged insulin, in your case once in day, and the rest due to an endogenous or endogenic insulin, and boljusnoe before meal which dose is defined or determined from a level of Saccharum and quantity or amount vvedenyh carbohydrates. Everyone 30 mg/dl above norm or rate (90 100 mg/dl) demand Saccharum of additional introduction 1 IE shortly operating or working insulin, each grain unit (it is equivalent 12 g Saccharum), demands also 1 IE an insulin. It is important to know in what concentration it is used boljusnyj an insulin in 40 or 100. The dose depends On it or this, an entered insulin. These details as also in each kind of products, the endocrinologist can prompt you the table of the maintenance or contents of grain units vrach-. All rest (a regimen, corrections) lay in your arms or hand.

Diabetolog
21.08.2004, 20:28
It is desirable to look or see Saccharum of a blood at night. By your parameters - visible at the night of substantial increase does not occur or happen. If it so to enter in the evening the prolonged insulin there is no necessity.
Drink of compotes to similarly use of a plenty of fruit, that too will lead to augmentation of Saccharum in a blood.

child
23.08.2004, 11:54
And why, actually, one HE demands one unit of an insulin? Why not one and a half? Why not half?, etc. you advise to not listen to the reference of others, but recommend. Moreover in so rigid frameworks. Instead of whether one unit on one HE for the two-year-old child, it krutovato seems to you, what? Moreover at at such parameters of a glycemia. And up to gipy nearby.