PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! To me have diagnosed giperprolaktinemija. MRT has shown...

Dream, 26 years.
14.08.2004, 13:46
Good afternoon, the doctor!
To me have diagnosed giperprolaktinemija. MRT has shown absence of a microadenoma, the blood on Prolactinum surrendered twice, first time, in the beginning of a cycle was a parameter 3506, in 4 months, for 25 day of a cycle - 1745, at norm or rate 28-650. To me has appointed or nominated dostineks or Bromocriptinum. But to start to accept I can not in any way - I am afraid of a negligence of doctors. Read on the Internet about hyper-miju much, that can be not by way of both adrenals and ovaries. Ovaries on a cyst and a myoma checked twice - the answer negative. As I suffer from a hirsutism, prochla it there can be consequences of one illness or disease. Yes, both that and other I has started to observe after abortion on 3 month in 17 years. What my further steps? To start to accept hormonal tablets or to consult still with what string the endocrinologist?
Thanks for the answer
Yours faithfully,
Dream.

Talla
18.08.2004, 00:12
If MRT has not shown at you an adenoma of a pituitary body then Bromkriptin to accept there is no need. By the way, and how at you business or affairs with a menstrual cycle are? If at you he is not broken or disturbed then almost with full confidence mozhna to tell or say that gipifiz at you functions normally. There are many other reasons at which Prolactinum raises or increases. Such as psihonevrologicheskie diseases, depression, some medicinal preparations. Most likely you should repeat MRT in 2 3 months and as to repeat hormones of a blood - t. e. Again to be surveyed

Demidov N.A.
20.08.2004, 21:52
The level of Prolactinum depends on many factors (stresses, a sexual life, medicinal preparations, etc.). What with other hormones? (FSG, LG, TTG, DGEA-S, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum)

Dream
22.08.2004, 23:33
The answer to Demidov. all zhizn-one big stress))). Whether Actually I do not know it is possible to name stress bad attitudes or relations in family? If it is possible, means yes, is. The sexual life is in my opinion extremely poor - 1 2 times a week. Medicinal preparations I do not accept. Analyses to me appointed or nominated to hormones only the following: Testosteron-1, 8, the Hydrocortisone - 462 and DGEA-Zinci sulfas - 6, 6, 4-free - 16, 5, the Thyritropic hormone - 2, 3. More I did not hand over any analyses. It is necessary? What it is concrete? With the husband we are not protected in any way, except for the interrupted item and. And I consider or count, that if mogla-have already become pregnant, but it does not occur or happen also I connect or bind it with raised or increased Prolactinum. The doctor has told or said, that it or he should be reduced, differently conception is impossible. Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. (by the way, probably you know my doctor, I have found its or his page in the Internet - www. endocrinolog. ru, she the good expert?)
Thanks!!!