PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. In the beginning of this year I was gospitalizorovan with the diagnosis FROM...

Kostantin
16.08.2004, 04:25
The dear doctor. In the beginning of this year I was gospitalizorovan with diagnosis IZSD Saccharum on an empty stomach was 22 there was Saccharum in urine and traces of an acetone. I have been discharged from hospital with diagnosis SD 2. 2 injections (in the morning and in the evening) Bazal + on 4 Novonorma before each reception of nutrition have been registered. Within 10 months after an extract the level of Saccharum was as at healthy (4.2 5.3 on an empty stomach and up to 7.2 after meal) on a background of a cancelling of all saharosnizhajushchih preparations. Kept to a diet. Has to tell the truth counted that at me truth 2. In the last some days the level of Saccharum has sharply raised or increased (in the morning 7.5 after meal 11.5) I have started to accept Novonorm to estimate or appreciate its or his efficiency still am impossible. Prompt as precisely to define or determine type of my Diabetum, it can be necessary to hand over what
Or analyses?

Krivskaja L.K.
17.08.2004, 10:55
Dear Konstantin! Check up a level antinel to the REPTILE, and v-to cells in a blood. The high credit of these antibodies is characteristic for autoimmune (insulinzavisimogo) a diabetes mellitis. The problem that at adult people the side between 1 and 2 happens is erased, t. To. Quite often that accept for 2 actually is 1 with slow current. It is obvious, that all these or it 10 months you nahodili on own residual secretion. What's happened sejchas-it is difficult to tell or say. But is shan, what is it ve 2 type, there was its or his decompensation for any reason (stress, bolezn-it or this was not recently?) . In any case, it is not necessary to do or make conclusions now. Accept Novonorm, and in parallel hand over a blood on antibodies. S-the peptide can be looked or seen also, but it is not enough about what will tell or say, t. To. Even at 1 he in rest (not at a load, certainly) can be within the limits of norm or rate (due to residual secretion). And eshche-buy or purchase strias on an acetone in urine. For 2 an acetone in moche-very much a unusual occurrence (arises at very serious sostonii, serious accompanying diseases). At 1 the acetone appears very easily.
Glance on a site www. dia. ru/forums There people communicate with Diabetum and at a good level discuss many exciting questions. It is assured, that you there will find for yourselves a lot of useful.

Konstantin
18.08.2004, 00:55
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna,
Thanks for your answer. Has handed over analyses results are those: s-a peptide 0, 23 (norm or rate 0.2 1.2), antibodies to in cells it is negative, A-the REPTILE 1, 38 (norm or rate up to 1), handed over on an empty stomach preliminary (for 2 hours) having entered Lantus. Now indemnification like satisfactory on an empty stomach maks. 6, in 2 hours after meal up to 7, 5. Happens gipuju sometimes.
You could not comment on results of analyses. How much or As far as I understand, the need or requirement for an insulin should soon will increase. I am right?