PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 2. Its or his father is ill or sick sah. Diabetum. 12 my son has overslept...

Anna Orsk
14.08.2004, 23:47
To my son 2. Its or his father is ill or sick sah. Diabetum. 12 my son has overslept all the day long with t 35, 5. The analysis of Saccharum in a blood has shown 6, 8. It or him have put in reanimation. And already on December, 13th have written out with Saccharum 6, 5. What to do or make? Sweet we did not give him.

Leonov, the endocrinologist
15.08.2004, 02:39
Be very close or attentive to the child! The top specification of Saccharum 5, 5. The diagnosis of Diabetum we put at digits 7, 0 and above (on an empty stomach). You should think of a dietary delivery for your kid.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 09:38
The infected pancreas causes failure insuljarnoj functions. Find the Site of healer Leonid Chyornogo (in any search engine), for it or him it is 2 sessions.

Anna
15.08.2004, 12:35
Many thanks

Leonov, the endocrinologist
16.08.2004, 00:44
The diabetes mellitis does not like sorcery, often parents harm to the child, disbelief in illness or disease if the diagnosis is already established or installed. Refusal and otodviganie on terms the beginning of treatment with an insulin aggravate illness or disease and injure mentality of the child. The diabetes mellitis of 1 type has not cured any more the healer.

Anna
16.08.2004, 17:36
Dear, g-zha Leonov. Many thanks for the answer. Diagnosis SD is not established or installed yet. There are suspicions, and our doctors while are silent. We watch or keep up a delivery and we hope for the best.