PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me high Prolactinum 816. First to me have written out Br...

Elena
06.08.2004, 01:01
Hello the doctor!
At me high Prolactinum 816. First to me have written out Bromocriptinum, but even from small doses to me it was very bad from it or him. Has then passed on Dostineks, t. To. He is considered more modern preparation and is easier transferred or carried, but also I cannot get used to it or him;them in any way. Whether it is possible to lower Prolactinum any other preparations or in the ways (for example not hormonal)?

Irina
09.08.2004, 00:21
JA-not the doctor:), but has collided or faced too with giperprolaktinemiej and I know, that Bromokreptin it is exact negarmonalnyj a preparation (he is made or produced of a grass of an ergot). At you small excess of norm or rate, is necessary peresdat the analysis some times, in a status of rest and on an empty stomach (before delivery of the analysis it is impossible to drink alcohol and to be engaged in sex). If there are no other signs giperprolaktineii (the broken or disturbed menstrual cycle, allocation from breasts and. t. d.) sometimes there is a rising Prolactinum by feature of an organism. Homeopathists recommends mastadion - but he has not helped or assisted me: (Sometimes the reason of rising of Prolactinum is shchitovidka - it or she should be checked up.

Talla
12.08.2004, 10:07
Indications to application Bromkriptina - strictly certain. Raised or increased prolakin can be at the certain statuses - such as depression, application of other medicinal preparations. If in your case verchnjaja border of norm or rate up to 500, and at you all lish 816 also is not present disturbances in a menstrual cycle that treatment bromkriptinom is not shown absolutely not. I hope to you it has been spent MRT a pituitary body

Elena
14.08.2004, 09:18
MRT a pituitary body I did or made, no changes are present, a menstrual cycle in norm or rate. Allocation from papillas insignificant, there is less than drop. Hormones shchitovidki handed over, all in norm or rate, but changes are on US, have told or said shortage of an iodine, I drink Jodomarin. And here depression sometimes happens, there can be it influences Prolactinum. Mammolog from a mastopathy has registered Mastoregulan, interestingly he influences Prolactinum?