PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Talla how it can be cured? http: / / www. liveinternet. ru/users/sad_...

Hodosovskij V.V.
07.08.2004, 03:39
Talla how it can be cured? http: / / www. liveinternet. ru/users/sad_eyes/post1336322 Here it is openly spoken by the direct text on behalf of a portal 03, writes Koblikov, this strayj perdun which conducts too there sentimental dnevnichok. Both of a diary were closed URGENTLY!!! To Koblikov Sadovsky, maninomu to the daddy on April, 07th 2004 08 : 31 : 11 Dear Anton Pavlovich! Accept the most sincere congratulations on yours jubilem! We give a tribute to your fruitful job in a perspective scientific direction and to deserved successes! We wish you and your relatives of a sound health for the long years, interesting job and an embodiment of your creative plans, and also well-being, rest and a prosperity in family. In your case in any way it is impossible to tell or say, that the nature on children has a rest . At your son - Andrey Antonovicha - as it seems to us, perfect prospects to fast successful diplomatic career. And the daughter, Maria Anatolevna, is allocated stolkimi by talents that will be a subject of your pride henceforth and always. With its or her occurrence in our project (and we do not doubt - in any the friend) the rating of a leading medical portal of Russia www. 03. ru has noticeably increased, for what we also thank you and yours to the spouse, educated children brilliant education. Sincerely yours, moderators of a portal 03. ru 07 02 2004 Moscow on April, 07th 2004 04 : 20 : 29

Hodosovskij V.V.
10.08.2004, 11:30
Here patients help or assist or start similar Sadovskys for a raising rejnga a portal 03?

Talla
10.08.2004, 14:46
Dear Century of Century
As otkrivaetsja the comments I can give the site specified by you. Or there were attacks in mine adress? If and so - I on eto not obeashchaju attention as here eto it is quite often observed. The word of honour - I shall understand nothing about what speech

The anonym
12.08.2004, 14:18
You also cannot open that was already closed. In the last days off wrote to you about srannoj 22 years or summer spetskorshe, which in medicine bum-boom. Here it was opubltkovano on a portal and is removed by a moderator, t. To. It or her kommenty here pochemu-that are welcomed even on behalf of lzhevracha psihiloga SHimanskogo under red authorization and delivery to her of passwords of many sites. When it has been revealed, SHimansky (she Sadovskaja) "has evaporated", but now enters under many nikami on all portal. For example, in Female psychology, the Psychologist, the Pediatrist if to her chto-t not on customs, at once all leaves. Visitors have read through your resume also we are surprised, that such clever pro as you till now not avtorizirovali, moreover, have cleaned or removed about what you have told to us: - (((Dear Talla, penetrate into the last to pair or steam offers of this posting (and.. 55172) at once all becomes clear to you.. . Though should note, that the portal 03 did not require similar nonsense, it or him know and use all over the world, and similar undermines not only authority 03 and doctors, but also completely diskredetiruet administration. .ostaetsja only to be surprised: - (((

Sadovskaja
13.08.2004, 22:02
Dear ladies and gentlemen! Where my Siamese twin professor Shimansky has got to?:-)