PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Still a question Last two days at the daughter Saccharum through an hour after a breakfast the income...

Alexey
09.08.2004, 09:53
Still a question
Last two days at the daughter Saccharum in an hour after a breakfast reaches up to 11, then decreases, and through two an hour after meal as a rule at a level 5. Today have increased a dose at the same quantity or amount of meal, a situation same. What to do or make in such situation? To increase or enlarge a dose and according to the second a breakfast, to avoid a hypoglycemia? The child today had breakfast in half an hour after a nyxis. After a dinner and after a supper such situation was not observed yet.
And more, as a rule, the daughter drinks compote from the frozen berries i/or fresh apples without Saccharum. Whether raise or increase such compotes Saccharum?

The anonym
10.08.2004, 22:17
It is connected with hyperactivity or superactivity kontrainsuljarnyh hormones during antemeridian time.
That it is possible to undertake:
To increase a distance between a morning injection of an insulin and the beginning of a breakfast. You write about 30 minutes, probably it is necessary to wait for 45 60 minutes
Both more and, simultaneously, ukalyvat an insulin earlier to cut off peak of a hyperglycemia. One can already reduce this or thus postprandialnuju gipreglikemiju. Do not forget, what even at healthy people, after reception of peep the level of Saccharum in a blood increases and can reach or achieve 120 140 mg/dl-
To increase a dose of a morning insulin (to pick up optimum!) and, simultaneously, to reduce quantity or amount of entered carbohydrates for I a breakfast.
In 2 2.5 hours after the first breakfast with a little bit reduced quantity or amount of entered carbohydrates (to pick up!) to accept the second breakfast with addition of quantity or amount of carbohydrates, "sekonomlennyh"
Behind the first breakfast.
Try or Taste both a variant and stop on optimum.
Besides I shall tell or say to you, that absolutely normal level of Saccharum in a blood to reach or achieve constantly, especially, at children, never it is possible. Yes it also is not necessary. The main thing that fluctuations sazara during the various periods of time, were not so appreciable.

Addition
11.08.2004, 00:04
You write about apples and the frozen fruit. Fruit, especially, sweet apples, a fig, dates, bananas, and them glikemichesky the index, comes nearer to a level table Saccharum. Besides fruit are soaked up in a stomach in 20 30 minutes and quickly raise or increase Saccharum.
I think, that at breakfast, it is better to give the child of a porridge, bean and vegetables, and to fruit to leave for II breakfast.

Diabetolog
12.08.2004, 11:08
Dear Alexey! Specify a kind and a dose of an insulin before meal.

child
13.08.2004, 19:17
Fruit, especially plums, apricots, bananas, a fig, dates and sweet apples, contain a lot of fructose and very quickly leave or abandon a stomach (in 20 30 minutes) and quickly raise or increase a level of Saccharum. Them glikemichesky the index comes nearer to an index of table Saccharum. Further under the text.