PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Comment, please, on results of US of my mum (50 years). Right dol...

Larissa
06.08.2004, 22:19
Comment, please, on results of US of my mum (50 years). The right share width - 12, 5 thickness - 13 length - 35 volume - 2, 7 Left share width - 12 thickness - 12 length - 38 volume - 2, 6 Ehostruktura - srednejacheistaja homogeneous it is diffusive Ehostruktura - izoehogennaja Focal changes: is - in the left share on a forward surface a cyst 4* 2, whether 5 the thyroid gland Is increased, whether the cyst what means ehostruktura - srednejacheistaja diffusive or diffuse izoehogennaja is dangerous? That you would will advise for that that all has come to norm or rate. In advance thanks.

Latkina N.V.
10.08.2004, 00:17
At your mum a hypoplasia of a thyroid gland (the thyroid gland is reduced in sizes) - norm or rate of volume of a thyroid gland for women from 9 up to 18 ml. At yours mamy-5, 3 ml. The cyst razmerom-0, 4 0, 2 sm-is focal zobnye changes, what not javletsja the site. On ehostrukture a thyroid gland most likely it is a question of an autoimmune thyroiditis. It is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood on hormones (free 4, TTG) for specification of function of a thyroid gland.

Larissa
13.08.2004, 10:58
The analysis on hormones in norm or rate. On such diagnosis how much is dangerous? What means - focal zobnoe change and autoimunnyj teroidit?

Latkina N.V.
13.08.2004, 14:56
It is not dangerous, but demands observation in dynamics or changes (the control of a level of hormones and US of a thyroid gland 2 times a year). Focal zobnye izmenenija-the augmentation of follicles from which consists thyroid zheleza-it not sites. Autoimmune tireoidit-autoimmune disease at which there is "reorganization" of a thyroid gland. It can be shown by a hypothyrosis and then purpose or appointment zametitelnoj is required to therapy.

Larissa
13.08.2004, 18:15
Thanks for answers though have not much calmed:-))
But here all taki disturbs me, a cyst. Can be eat any preparations that she has resolved. And it is simple so not hochetsja to sit and wait while there will be this "reorganization". Can have a drink what that preperaty, vitamins or that else that changes have not begun. Thanks for earlier.