PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 24 years. Approximately 2 years ago I have started to type or collect promptly weight and nab...

Masher
03.08.2004, 19:33
To me 24 years. Approximately 2 years ago I have started to type or collect promptly weight and have typed or collected
On my rough estimates about 15 kg (gross weight of 93.5 kg). Except for that at me a problem with
Monthly, t. e. There can be 3 4 months. On femurs and a stomach or belly have appeared what-
That red strias.
Endokrirolog has sent me to hand over on the analysis of a blood on a hormone. Result:
- Prolactinum 341.8 mme/l
- TTG - 1.3 mme/l
- Free 4 - 16.8 pmol/l
Besides presence of a cyst, which size not has shown US of a thyroid gland
Exceeds 6 mm.
US of adrenals has shown, that all in norm or rate - deviations or rejections, educations are not present.
Respond please:
1) whether in norm or rate analyses?
2) whether the cyst of a thyroid gland can cause excess weight and disturbance
Menstrual cycle?
3) For what me have directed on and a tomography of a brain and a pituitary body? Whether it is dangerous?

The anonym
04.08.2004, 15:34
You have negative programs, it and is the reason of problems. Ask: http: // larina. by. ru/

Demidov Nikolay Aleksandrovich
05.08.2004, 15:15
Results of hormones in norm or rate, not clearly why the hydrocortisone was not defined or determined. The cyst of a thyroid gland cannot cause the given status. The tomography is not dangerous. Whether there was a rising arterial pressure

Masher
07.08.2004, 11:44
Risings artterialnogo are not present pressure. Usually at me pressure normal or lowered. A hydrocortisone and FSG has handed over yesterday. Results will be in a week. What purpose of delivery of a hydrocortisone and what for MRT a brain and a pituitary body, if hormones in norm or rate? I consulted to two endocrinologists and one of them to me has told or said, that it is necessary to apply tablets which interfere with mastering of Adeps in an organism because excess weight itself anywhere will not get to. Such advice or council has guarded me, t. To. I wish to treat the reason, instead of consequence or investigation. Whether respond, please, the rights the endocrinologist.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 21:59
Larin does not wish to respond as our planet loses an iodine and consequently people are ill or sick with diseases of a thyroid gland and whether wishes bionergetik to fill up yours bowels of the ground with water and an iodine? Will suffice to drive similar nonsense.

Demidov N And
11.08.2004, 10:58
Your status can be connected with augmentation of the maintenance or contents in a blood of a hydrocortisone, or due to the raised or increased function of adrenals, or due to raised or increased development or manufacture AKTG by a pituitary body. To understand the reason the hydrocortisone and MRT a pituitary body is done or made. If the level of a hydrocortisone is raised or increased and due to it or this the weight it demands treatment has increased.

Demidov N And
12.08.2004, 17:41
Your status can be connected with augmentation of the maintenance or contents in a blood of a hydrocortisone, or due to the raised or increased function of adrenals, or due to raised or increased development or manufacture AKTG by a pituitary body. To understand the reason the hydrocortisone and MRT a pituitary body is done or made. If the level of a hydrocortisone is raised or increased and due to it or this the weight it demands treatment has increased.