PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor a floor of year there were labors with the big hemorrhage (full back...

Inna
25.07.2004, 05:22
Hello the doctor a floor of year there were labors with the big hemorrhage (a full placental detachment) back. Two years later began to feel various statuses, beginning or starting from jumps sharp pressure, up to a status prorsto it is bad" from changes of weather. Has addressed in hospital. Have told or said VSD. Here 2 years I go on hospitals more correctly, for these or it 2 years at me were added many different diagnoses - the myoma has grown (was and up to sorts or labors), a hepatitis the unknown person any... Constantly different illnesses or diseases everyones I am eternally flied or treated... 2 years ago did or made MRT mozga-all norm or rate, dopleragrafija rather too. Hormones shchitovidki year nazad-the norm or rate, only is little bit more than Testosteron-Depotum. One month ago after a bleeding has again borrowed or occupied in hormones 4 sv-18, 06 (norm or rate 11, 5 23), TTG-2, 07 (norm or rate 0, 17 4, 05), LG-7 d-4. 71 (norm or rate 0, 5 10) FSG-(7) - 4, 70 (norm or rate 3 20), prolaktin-34, 14 (norm or rate 3, 6 13, 4), Prolactinum 21 den-38, 27 (norm or rate 3, 6 13, 4) Oestradiolum 7 den-62, 03 (norm or rate 30 200), Oestradiolum 14 den-69, 7 (norma-130 370), Progesteronum 7 den-0, 45 (norm or rate 0, 06 1, 26), Progesteronum 21 den-21, 79 (norm or rate 2, 5 25). The US shchitovidki norm or rate, adrenals - norm or rate, a roentgen cherepa-turkish sedlo-norm or rate, monthly at me always in time (it is possible to check hours), the only thing happens sometimes from one mammary gland it is possible to squeeze out a droplet of a liquid. I do not know that with snoj occurs or happens, well to live so simply not vynosimo. I do not work, institute has thrown, far from the house and in general nothing already began to be afraid even to go hochetsja... It is tired 2 years to go on different doctors and without rezultataov. Prompt please my further actions... Where to me to address. .chto to do or make with this Prolactinum as this all to coordinate.. . All my problems and a myoma and a hepatitis and Prolactinum and my pressure jumps... Can to me already in somatic unit it is necessary....?!

evromedprestizh
28.07.2004, 12:53
Dear Inna! Really, serious labors, accompanied the big hemorrhage can lead to various disturbances in job of endocrine and nervous systems. In your case, most likely, the rasping organic pathology still is not present, and there are functional disturbances which can be successfully corrected. Rising of Prolactinum of a blood in the postnatal or puerperal period often meets and too is corrected or adjusted. You do not have special occasion for trouble. We recommend you to not become isolated for illnesses or diseases, and to concern to her reasonably, not depriving themselves pleasures of a life. Address to the doctor to the endocrinologist for treatment. If you zhivetet in Moscow, you can address to us in clinic.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.