PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 29 years. Disease has begun after sorts or labors, or the beginning of programs...

Valery
21.07.2004, 05:37
Hello! To me of 29 years. Disease has begun after sorts or labors, or has started to progress. Has given birth in 26, to be treated the beginnings in 27 years, have diagnosed - the Thyrotoxicosis. Has grown thin for 15 kg. And all other signs too were. Drank Mercazolilum on 6 tablets in day, and anaprellin on and *188; 3 times a day, gradually reducing a dose. Last time a saw 1 tablet in 3 5 days, and here in 2 years again a status has worsened. Has handed over analyses. They have appeared identical to my first analyses. I shall be grateful if you will help or assist me, as I at present cannot go to the doctor - I am not in the city and not soon it shall appear. Comment, please, on my analyses
3 - 6, 2 (1, 0 2, 8) - norm or rate
4 - 207 (53 158)
TTG - 0, 05 (0, 23 3, 4)
A/T - 0 (0 65)
And US: the right share the left share
Length 55 52
Width 22 22
Depth 21 18
Volume 13, 2 10, 9
Isthmus 9, 0 mm
Additional includings or incorporations: Fibrous hyperechoic pseudo-sites
Ehogennost: it is lowered in both shares, it is non-uniform
Vascularization: in both shares giper
The diagnosis: the Diffusive or Diffuse struma. AIT
And, if it is possible or probable, prompt as me to continue treatment. Whether operation is necessary? And more, whether that I fed a daughter will affect or have an effect, being sick of a thyrotoxicosis, on its or her health. Many thanks. Lera, Sankt-Petersburg

Latkina N.V.
24.07.2004, 18:56
How much on time has borrowed or occupied your treatment by Mercazolilum? Now at you relapse of a thyrotoxicosis. It is necessary to return to reception of Mercazolilum. Begin with 30 mg/sut (2 tb h 3 r/), through 2 nedeli-the control of a level free 4. It is necessary to address on internal consultation to the endocrinologist