PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor advise, that to me to do or make. To me 21, 55 kg weigh. Thin.. Body height 177 h...

Anton
23.07.2004, 08:20
The doctor advise, that to me to do or make. To me 21, 55 kg weigh. Thin.. Body height 177 it would be desirable to type or collect weight but that I eat that I do not eat.. The weight remains 55. With what to begin quickly to type or collect weight.. Very much to you it is grateful. Anton

Not taken place doctor
24.07.2004, 07:22
At you the alimentary or nutritional dystrophia, weight below norm or rate on 20 kg to begin it is necessary from inspection at the gastroenterologist and from the roentgenogram and (or) tomograms of organs of an abdominal cavity, and t.. The US of a pancreas and a biopsy of a liver (just in case), in parallel with delivery of a blood on revealing SD of 1 type are obligatory. If pathologies at this stage iskljucheny-check up function of a thyroid gland (hypothyrosis) and adrenals, however, possible or probable diagnoses can be much. And here is, trying to overtake weight is, in my opinion, to business will not help or assist, only will aggravate a picture in view of the overdue reference or manipulation to the doctor, and in the subsequent, after elimination of a pathology, to an exacerbation of current of stoped disease (SD 1 type in view of impossibility to keep dietary norms or rates) or it is simple to a bulimia or an alimentary or a nutritional obesity as to independent diseases.