PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To me 31. I do not know to itself to address, with what to begin. I with ro...

Paul
19.07.2004, 10:03
Zdrastvujte!
To me 31. I do not know to itself to address, with what to begin.
I since a birth was the large child, was born 4. 5. Constantly there was a problem of excess weight
Up to 21 years professionally went in for sports, has received the category of the master of sports of the international class on free-style wrestling. After the termination or ending of performances or statements, has sharply typed or collected weight.
Has started itself, has started to smoke.
Now I weigh more 130, the wife cannot become pregnant from me.
What to do or make, with what to begin?

Vadim
20.07.2004, 15:43
To start itself precisely it is not necessary. The reasons can consist in genetic predisposition - time since the childhood. Then to struggle with weight it is more complex or difficult, but it is possible. It is necessary to keep to a diet competently - to consume menshe calories, than you spend. And constantly is difficultly, but the purpose justifies agents. And here sterility or barrenness is an another matter. It is necessary to go to andrologu or to the urologist to do or make the analysis of a semen, to be surveyed (by the way, series of hormones influence weight, it is quite good and them to look or see).