PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me a problem with conception. In March, 2000 I passage...

Marina
16.07.2004, 11:01
Hello the doctor. At me a problem with conception. In March, 2000 I passed or took place inspection at the endocrinologist: analyses 3--, 4-75, 86, TTG 1, 75, AT-TG - (otr); a hyperplasia of a thyroid gland of 1 degree; turkish sedolo without structural changes, a level of Saccharum in a blood - in norm or rate. The doctor has diagnosed: data for a pathology are not present. After unsuccessful pregnancy and treatment, delivery of analyses on hormones diagnose galactorrhea I stepeni-Prolactinum - 450 Me/l. Have advised to address to the endocrinologist. Whether tell or say, please, really there is a problem with endocrine system? The endocrinologist one year ago did not see a pathology. Yours faithfully, Marina

Krivskaja L.K.
17.07.2004, 16:44
Hello! On the data specified by you, most likely, you do not have pathology with sotrony a thyroid gland and a pituitary body. The hormonal structure as I understand, within the limits of norm or rate, a level of Prolactinum <700 is not diagnostically significant. - visible, it is necessary for you to exclude gynecologic problems.