PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtstvujte! To me of 16 years. At me gersutizm. Hair drop out. Is nebolsho...

masha
13.07.2004, 13:50
Zdravtstvujte! To me of 16 years. At me gersutizm. Hair drop out. There is a small amount of acnes and black points on the face. Uzi a small basin in norm or rate and the analysis on hormones too good. What to do or make?

evromedprestizh
17.07.2004, 04:22
Dear Masha! The hirsutism is a superfluous body height terminal (long, dark, thick) hair at women on man's type. At women terminal hair are not unusual on arms or hand, legs or foots, a upper lip, in the field of papillas and on a white line of a stomach or belly, however they are a deviation or rejection from norm or rate on a chin, a breast bone, the top part of a stomach or belly and the top part of a back. Usually the hirsutism is consequence or investigation of raised or increased production of man's sexual hormones (androgens) or a hypersensibility of hair bulbs to these hormones. There are other reasons - application of some medicinal preparations, family factors (a family hirsutism) and unknown persons less often. Last group of the reasons is united in concept an idiopathic hirsutism when the reasons of a hirsutism to find it is not possible, thus the normal menstrual cycle, normal levels of man's sexual hormones and normal genesial function is observed. In itself superfluous body height of hair is not menacing for a life and health the factor, however, the hirsutism can be consequence or investigation of serious diseases. To address to the doctor at a hirsutism it is necessary always. It is necessary to address all over again to the endocrinologist or ginekologu-to the endocrinologist for an establishment of the reasons of a hirsutism. At detection of the reason of the hirsutism connected with endocrine system, after treatment superfluous body height of hair will decrease. At a family and idiopathic hirsutism treatment consists at a distance hair.
At a hirsutism, a being consequence or investigation of a polycystosis of ovaries apply oral contraceptives, spironlakton (aldalakton), klomifen, etc. At a congenital adrenal struma the hydrocortisone is appointed or nominated. At an idiopathic, family hirsutism hair can be removed by means of modern agents of an epilation. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the endocrinologist, therapist Razova Love Viktorovna.